• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UCF. :wow: We always have these close *** games :lol:. Man if we won vs. uconn like we were supposed to, and O'leary started Holman in the PSU game, we would be 11-1 with the only loss to Mizzou. We could have went to an access bowl once again. :smh: Damnit.

I totally disagree with Riley being a PR hire. We all want the big name but when it comes down to it, he was the right guy for the job. His strengths play to our weaknesses. We haven't had a legit NFL level quarterback come through our program since Ferrigamo in the 70's. Riley has a laundry list of quarterbacks he's worked with and developed over the years with the biggest being Drew Brees. If we ever expect to win the B1G and contend for a chip, it has to start with a legit qb.

We haven't been able to develop talent from the bottom up with previous regimes. He's also been proven to do that as well. I heard quote from him saying that he always wanted to hire assistants that were smarter than him. That says a lot about him trusting his assistant coaches to do what they're paid to do and not micromanage. Bo had a bunch of yes men and buddies as assistants.

There's levels to building a championship level program and I think today we have made a big step towards it.

Blowing smoke, his assistants at Oregon Sate weren't to great. Hell he could never find an OC good enough to even hand the play calling over to. The guy never says the wrong thing, it is almost frustrating. But whatever man, I am glad you are happy with the hire, I am happy to have him gone.

As for everyone else I totally agree that it is a PR hire especially with how the husker fan base didn't like Bo at all.

Let's bet
laugh.gif
 if you were local, sure. Not on a internet forum. 

1. The majority of our fan base was actually pissed about Bo getting fired.

2. We can double his salary and he still will be paid less than we paid Bo so he is going to hire top notch coordinators opposed to the fcs level coordinators he had at Ore St.

3. Like I said before he fits a glaring need.

Good luck going forward

Last edited:
UCF. :wow: We always have these close *** games :lol:. Man if we won vs. uconn like we were supposed to, and O'leary started Holman in the PSU game, we would be 11-1 with the only loss to Mizzou. We could have went to an access bowl once again. :smh: Damnit.

Yea yall would've beaten psu easily if he started that game....the quarterback that started sucked so bad

W
W
W/L
W
L
W/L
W
W
L
W
W

Not sure who you guys have on the open date? Just my opinion of course
Open date is the bye. Very late bye at that, hope we don't have any injuries that linger, long wait for that bye. you got a L against illinois? you cray

Last edited:
It seems rushed too. Like did they give Bohl the hard sell? What about Kill? This was done so swiftly that it seems they may have reached out earlier than the firing

Yeah, it came outta nowhere. oh well, like i said, it is what it is, We will support him, at least for a couple years 
laugh.gif
 Just don't see this guy getting us any further that Bo did. Time will tell.....
When I said dudes on twitter and boards had been reporting that Bo may have been mad because he heard Nebraska was reaching out to other coaches (Al Golden included) before the season was even over, I wasn't making that up. I don't know if it was true, but the Riley hire makes it seem like it probably was.

When I said dudes on twitter and boards had been reporting that Bo may have been mad because he heard Nebraska was reaching out to other coaches (Al Golden included) before the season was even over, I wasn't making that up. I don't know if it was true, but the Riley hire makes it seem like it probably was.
Bo and Eichorst never saw eye to eye, it was a ugly relationship, i wouldn't put that past Eichorst. Bo i think has been looking for a reason to get canned, some of the things this dude said were mind boggling. He knew he was still owed that fat check regardless. So in the end it was a good idea for us to part ways with Bo. I really hope Eichorst hits with this hire, or his days will be numbered as well. 

People give Bo too much credit for winning here. We could have had a plethora of coaches win 9 games a year with our money, facilities, and resources

People give Bo too much credit for winning here. We could have had a plethora of coaches win 9 games a year with our money, facilities, and resources
True, people say we are not a top flight school 
mean.gif
 ridiculous, State of the art facilities, top notch education, tradition, best fans in the world. The most beautiful thick corn fed yambs 
pimp.gif
 No place like Nebraska! call me a homer, call me delusional, i don't care. 

You're not a top 10-15 job though. (To be fair, right now, Michigan isn't a top 10 job either.)

#1 in your eyes with no close second

Take this Nebraska crap elsewhere. No one wants to read y'all's convo. Take it elsewhere.
take yourself elsewhere, Nobody trying to hear about A&M Go to bed son, i mean red headed step child. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom