• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl: at golden giving the weekend of because we played 9 night games this year and i was tiring :lol: and he blamed rasing canes on the Pittsburgh loss :lol: this guy man

Last edited:
:lol:

-edit-

No Karlos Williams and no Terrance Smith this weekend for your Noles. Starting RB & WLB[/quote

Is the Terrance Smith news confirmed? I was seeing questionable earlier. Guess it's time for the enigma that is Matthew Thomas to get a start. Let's see if he can make it a whole game.

:rofl: at golden giving the weekend of because we played 9 night games this year and i was tiring :lol: and he blamed rasing canes on the Pittsburgh loss :lol: this guy man

Weekend off to the players. But blaming that other **** is just ridiculous.

Mike Riley is decent, but not really a upgrade from Bo when it comes to X's and O's Bo's demeanor with the media did him in more than anything else,(not saying that the blowout losses didn't play into it as well) this hire proves that. I was expecting a bigger splash hire. but it is what it is, we going to ride with Riley. Welcome to the home of the greatest fans in the world Mike! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Riley will make winning 8/9 games agreeable. Bo made it difficult.

I don't like the hire. Looks like a public relations hire.

Yeeeeeesh

It seems rushed too. Like did they give Bohl the hard sell? What about Kill? This was done so swiftly that it seems they may have reached out earlier than the firing

Yeah, it came outta nowhere. oh well, like i said, it is what it is, We will support him, at least for a couple years 
laugh.gif
 Just don't see this guy getting us any further that Bo did. Time will tell.....

Last edited:
He's used the night game excuse twice this year now.
Yea, I remember him saying that we had the most night games earlier this year. I'm just tired of this guy, man. Sucks that the school doesn't care about football. 

Back
Top Bottom