• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TAMU's offensive coordinator interviewing for the Tulsa job and Sumlin firing the DC pretty much means Christian Kirk is going to commit to Arizona St. right?

Is there any reason I should feel good about USC's chances, besides the fact he's got an official visit this weekend?

Last edited:
TAMU's offensive coordinator interviewing for the Tulsa job and Sumlin firing the DC pretty much means Christian Kirk is going to commit to Arizona St. right?

Is there any reason I should feel good about USC's chances, besides the fact he's got an official visit this weekend?

I'd be surprised if Spav got the Tulsa job. He was pretty bad calling our offense. Lots of people were calling for Sumlin strip him of his play calling duties to do it himself.

If Nebraska was 2 plays from truly having 1 loss then Pelini would still have a job.

incorrect, the writing has been on the wall since last season, Bo and the AD did not see eye to eye on a ton of issues, the massacre in Madison was the final straw. And if you watched those games, yes, we truly were 2 PLAYS away from being a one loss team.
Point being had he won a few more games against good teams maybe he'd still have his job. No school would fire a coach whose teams was winning something of substance and Nebraska wasn't.

Winning 9 games a season means jack squat with no content behind it. 7 years, no B12 titles, no Big Ten titles, no BCS bowls, non competitive against ranked teams. Hell I actually applaud the school for having the balls to not settle because he was winning 9 games a season. :lol:

I dont get how some of yall can go so hard for a school when you've ever never been on their campus?!?

Most of the Texas A&M dudes actually went to the school or know people that went there

Alot yall just randomly pick the best program and call that your team

Texas A&M hasn't been the redheaded step child of the Big 12 and especially the SWC
Not really lol. Most people in here are fans of mediocre or average teams. There's maybe 3 fsu fans and 2 Oregon fans. Other then that nobody's team is actually a contender

We are very much in it.

ASU does have his old HS coach working there though.

We are very much in it.

ASU does have his old HS coach working there though.
All the SC insiders think we're def in the running, but that he has too many ties to and internal pressure to go to ASU. I think the uncertainty of Todd Graham's future there helps us though.

off topic, but how excited are you to see this USC o-line develop in front of Kessler and this run game?

To the TAMU people on here...

Thoughts on David Beaty? Would he be a good HC? You guys hearing anything about him leaving for KU?

I dont get how some of yall can go so hard for a school when you've ever never been on their campus?!?

Most of the Texas A&M dudes actually went to the school or know people that went there

Texas A&M hasn't been the redheaded step child of the Big 12 and especially the SWC

I grew up in Bryan/College Station

**** A&M

If Kevin Sumlin wasn't Black I wouldn't mind if they never won a game.

Last edited:
@TomBenn1985
Per Coach Bielema, Korliss Marshall is looking to transfer and will not participate in bowl workouts.

Coach Boom era is over. Coach Mac era begins 
smokin.gif

Important thing is retaining T-Rob, Durkin, Lawing, and Summers. Maybe Roper but probably not likely. Let's just focus on 8 or maybe even 9 wins next year.

Its a lot of die hard Miami fans that live in Carol City, Liberty City, and all throughout south florida that havent stepped foot on campus in Coral Gables does that make them less of a fan?

according to your logic we would all be Bama fans because they are currently the top program with the most titles as of late

my Ducks have yet to win a title thats still my squad

Last edited:
If Paul Finebaum is endorsing him as the next Urban Meyer, we're already doomed. But seriously, he doesn't have much to come after at least in this 1st year. There has to be significant improvements made though. Hopefully he can retain most of the defensive staff.

Last edited:
I absolutely LOVE this hire. Its a homerun imo. Never expected him tho. Dude turned **** into sugar at Oregon state. Plus he's media friendly

Last edited:
Can he win them Big Ten titles at Nebraska? That's the benchmark here. If not... I mean, what was the point of firing a 9-3 guy for a guy who might peak at that?

McElwain paying $2 mil of his own buyout. Guess he REALLY wanted the job.

Back
Top Bottom