• Adoree' Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ just some good ol friendly talk is all
laugh.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with a little **** talking every and then. And to the people who think Nebraska can't get a big name coach, we'll see later this week

We're reminiscing about the 90s debating which irrelevant program is less irrelevant.

Miami. Nebraska. A&M. Oregon again in about a week.

:lol:

I see sumlin bolting for the NFL
he'll def have to have a good season for the shot but I see it too......I hope he does cause them CS dudes are delusional 
Ain't nothing wrong with a little **** talking every and then. And to the people who think Nebraska can't get a big name coach, we'll see later this week
wasnt bo and bill "big" name? 

I think the best Nebraska can get is tressel. But he does come with a 5 year show-cause. So not worth it

:lol: one of those guys huh
I follow sports. I didn't go to a school with a football program so I follow all of them around here. I'm not out here pounding my chest when someone is good or jumping off a bridge when they suck.

You're in here arguing like anyone is actually worried about Nebraska. :lol:

Mariota is over rated.

RIP to whomever drafts him.

tell me about it

some guy with his same pay style out west took his team to a super bowl n NFC titles

i know Marcus wont pan out to be anything but another Dennis Dixon

I think the best Nebraska can get is tressel. But he does come with a 5 year show-cause. So not worth it
you don't think Bielema would be a solid hire? I would welcome him for sure.
he's a big hire?

I need your definition.......and I like Bielema and what he's doing in Ark but big hire to me is poaching a current winning coach from a big 5 school 

he's a big hire?

I need your definition.......and I like Bielema and what he's doing in Ark but big hire to me is poaching a current winning coach from a big 5 school 
I think he just fits what we are looking for, may not be a "big splash hire" to most of the nation, but he is a good coach, I think he can do great things here.

Bielema is about as good as they could do, I think...

He's got a little something going at Arkansas. Definitely seems like is system is the type of thing Nebraska needs to be doing anyway.

Back
Top Bottom