Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bo Mattingly @SportsTalkwBo  ·  24m 24 minutes ago
Sources tell me Bret Bielema is not going to Nebraska.

The Nebraska slander in here
mean.gif

especially from the Canes fans
laugh.gif
 all good we will get a top flight coach.

The Nebraska slander in here
mean.gif

especially from the Canes fans
laugh.gif
 all good we will get a top flight coach.
don't take honesty as hate my man. every time someone says something negative about nebraska you throw shots at miami. 

disguise your hate a lil better

So it's perfectly fine to take shots at us, but once I do it, I have to "disguise my hate" get outta here man

Tbh ya just sensitive Miami, UF, UGA, FSU, OSU, UCLA, USC, Oregon etc... gets slandered in here more than Nebraska.

Last edited:
Bro, Nebraksa sucks. You swore they'd make it to their conference championship and win. They did not and you have pie all over your face. You are the biggest homer poster on here.

Go sit down, clown.

Bro, Nebraksa sucks. You swore they'd make it to their conference championship and win. They did not and you have pie all over your face. You are the biggest homer poster on here.

Go sit down, clown.
A&M
laugh.gif

we used to OWN you! and if we were still in the same conference the beat downs would still ensue

1939 bruh, sit your clown *** down

Last edited:

Go sit down, clown.
i remember dudes (not sure if it was King though) ranting on how they'll get another shot at Michigan State in the title game. when their chances at that disappeared the jokes were surprisingly low

Last edited:
It's most likely BS but there is a rumor going around that Michigan is willing to make Harbaugh the highest paid coach in football. 

They kinda have to, or at least throw out the notion they would. Imagine the ****show if it came down to "we wouldn't pay him ____". Endowment is too big at um to not fix the dumpster fire.
After rrod and brady and brandon, those season tix ain't selling themselves. F, there ain't even a wait list anymore.

Last edited:
of course I was confident in us getting the rematch, we were literally 2 PLAYS away from having just one loss, we got killed by Wisky, but that first loss against STATE we came all the way back, if Moore catches that pass in the end zone (which was right in his hands!) we win, and the Minnesota game came down to one play as well, Pierson-El had a TD and got stripped at the 1 inch mark with 20 seconds left, so if those 2 plays go our way we are a one loss squad. I have faith in my squad, some reason that's frowned upon around here. but whatever, it is what it is.

I quoted it a few weeks ago and no one paid attention to it.
Sad when you don't have anything to post about sorry *** A&M that you had to resort to quoting Husker fans. Still feeling it from them annual beat downs huh, how's that Nebraska D taste?

Maybe this will make Fritz mad and he will come to KU. 
pimp.gif

Without a doubt, he would turn that program around.

Fritz is my guy. Great coach and man. He coached my brothers at Sam Houston.

His daughter is cool as **** too. She just texted me the link to the Cole album this morning.
nthat.gif

I agree. Has won everywhere he's been, seems like a great coach.

You should ask his daughter if he is going to coach anywhere else...

...except I am hearing/reading KU is getting David Beaty. Which I am more than okay with.

of course I was confident in us getting the rematch, we were literally 2 PLAYS away from having just one loss, we got killed by Wisky, but that first loss against STATE we came all the way back, if Moore catches that pass in the end zone (which was right in his hands!) we win, and the Minnesota game came down to one play as well, Pierson-El had a TD and got stripped at the 1 inch mark with 20 seconds left, so if those 2 plays go our way we are a one loss squad. I have faith in my squad, some reason that's frowned upon around here. but whatever, it is what it is.

How did you type that with that pie all over your face?

Back
Top Bottom