• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Muschamp isn't going anywhere but Auburn... 

There's rumors A&M's donors don't love Venables... They're gonna end up going down the same road they did when they hired Snyder... 

Gonna end up with Gibbs from Houston. :smh:

Muschamp to TAMU makes sense (w/ TAMU's need)!but I thought he had some issues w/ the state of Texas and the players and that was part of why he left UT

Wonder if Muschamp will be able to bring T-Rob w/ him. I'm sure UF will do all that they can to keep him

Last edited:
It's most likely BS but there is a rumor going around that Michigan is willing to make Harbaugh the highest paid coach in football. 

Muschamp left UT because he got a better job. Top 5 at that.

Plus the playoff committee doesn't view Baylor & TCU's resumes the same, so much that head to head is almost not a factor. Baylor's ooc SOS is speaking volumes along with the arrogance Briles & the AD put on while stating they weren't going to change how they schedules future ooc opponents.

Minnesota has that much clout to make the head to head win mean nothing?!

Doesn't make sense saying aloud or reading in black and white. 

If Baylor beats KState, they should be 4 and Florida State should be 3. 

Want to see Bama and FSU and potentially Bama and Oregon so I don't care too much what happens.

Minnesota has been ranked for a good part d the season, they stand up to any ooc opponent Baylor has played.

They only played 3 ooc games. Both played SMU and no doubt MINN would destroy the other 2 teams Baylor played. Doesn't seem like enough to make a head to head W null and void. 

Minnesota has been ranked for a good part d the season, they stand up to any ooc opponent Baylor has played.
North Dakota State OOC is better than Baylors lol
lol

but that's like saying SMU ooc schedule is better than Bama's

I'm going to call my shot now. Nebraska's new coach is going to be Bret Bielema. Second, David Shaw. Third, Mullen

Last edited:
Cannot imagine why David Shaw would leave Stanford for Nebraska... If he leaves, it's to the NFL.

Bryan Fischer @BryanDFischer  ·  1h 1 hour ago
If word is coming out that Nebraska likes Bielema, chances are high that’s coming from Bret’s people.

@DanWolken: Eichorst and Bielema have a history. Eichorst was Barry Alvarez’s right hand man at Wisconsin from 2009-2011.

It could be a smokescreen for more money. I think he would have a way easier route to the Playoff with the Huskers opposed to Arkansas. I don't see Arkansas as a "dream job". No offense pig sooiee

Muschamp to TAMU makes sense (w/ TAMU's need)!but I thought he had some issues w/ the state of Texas and the players and that was part of why he left UT

Wonder if Muschamp will be able to bring T-Rob w/ him. I'm sure UF will do all that they can to keep him

What rumours did you hear?

Chris Mullen? 

I think he's pretty into basketball.
MS State coach.

To all of y'all that think its crazy, we have the dough to pay for those guys. Shaw would be a fool to turn down double his salary now

P.S. it's Chris Mullin
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man Chris Mullin one of the greatest shooters ever, works for the Sacramento Kings and coaches at MSU.

Incredible

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom