Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miami and UF fund-raised athletic budget is 100 mill
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...-in-donations-toward-momentum2-campaign-.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...athletics-budgets-record-100-million/2416459/

If they cared to invest in football they would . We just recently got decent facilities that werent trash
That article talks about $100mill in donations, not athletic budget. 
Sidenote: Has anybody slapped the **** out of this boy with their microphone yet?
I thought about this earlier in the year. 
laugh.gif

I was close. Only off by 6 losses and 3rd string QB :smokin

Although the I was never serious about that prediction lol. I was praying that Heaps would never see the field.

Calling it now. Al Golden/D'Onofrio leading The U to the tile next year 8)

Break that down further to include games played...Robert Griffin (12,620 yards over 41 games = 307.81/gm) vs. Mariota (11,915 over 38 games = 313.55/gm) with, most likely, 2 more college games left to play.

Meanwhile, Tebow had 12,232 over 55 games (222.4/gm).

Wish I had more time at work to look further into these this week (avg. competition, % usage, etc.), but I've been ridiculously busy the past few days, and will probably continue to be throughout the week.

Edit: And just because I had to real quick, based on overall college trajectory, Johnny had 9,989 total yards in 26 games (384.19/gm). Dammit I wish he would have stayed another year :lol:

Last edited:
The anticipation is killing me. From what I've been hearing Eichorst has his man, just don't know who he is. One thing is for sure it's not going to be a coordinator
Yeah, i knew he already had his guy, would have been a mistake to fire our HC without knowing who you were going to replace him with. Whoever it is they better be ready, it's clear we are done with 9 and 10 win seasons. 11-1 and 12-0 is what the school wants. and if course us fans, i sure hope this all pans out. I supported Bo. But it was clear he wasn't raising any banners any time soon. 

Announcer in this basketball game just spit real talk:

"Rich Rod just won Pac 12 coach of the year. Brady Hoke built programs at Ball St. and SDSU. Neither of them could get it done here. At some point Michigan has to look at themselves and wonder what they have to do to make this a winning program."
too real. 

I think it's Bohl from Wyoming, which i'm not feeling. But i will support my squad regardless. 

Because FSU's schedule is trash (not their fault, before the season it looked yowzers) they've struggled vs. every opponent including Citadel ,and TCU is out here dropping 80+ on cats by half time.
Florida State was up by 34 before they scored
laugh.gif

Come on guy ya don't have to exaggerate to prove an otherwise somewhat legitimate point. Don't be a talking head, you're better than that.
I was obviously joking Dre
laugh.gif

I dont like these rankings this is worse than the BCS

How is FSU currently undefeated and number 4 while TCU is the number 3 and they lost to Baylor

Because FSU's schedule is trash (not their fault, before the season it looked yowzers) they've struggled vs. every opponent including Citadel, and TCU is out here dropping 80+ on cats by half time.
I dont see how FSU's schedule is any more trash than TCU's

Currently FSU are the defending National Champions, they have a returning Heisman winner and they are undefeated while all the rest of the teams have a loss

A undefeated team from a major conference

How they arent number 1 baffles me

Also how the heck is TCU ranked 3 spots ahead of Baylor:smh:
TCU's schedule is better than FSU's though. Kansas State, Oklahoma and Minnesota are better wins than Louisville, Miami, and Clemson this year (FSU's three best wins.) But remember FSU gets a conference championship game against an opponent as good or better than anyone on TCU's schedule, so that win will leap them to #2 or 3 probably.

Baylor lost to West Virginia, who are not good, are yet to play Kansas State, and barely squeaked by TCU — although they dominated them in the 4th, Baylor was gifted the game in the form of a pass interference call on a play that was identical to what a Baylor defender did to a TCU receiver just the series prior, but the refs let go without a flag. If TCU gets that call, the game is probably over and we're not having this discussion. The committee is also punishing Baylor for intentionally schedule frustratingly horrible OOC opponents in addition to their own conferences weakness in an effort to game the system. They're also recognizing that TCU has been mollywhopping everyone they've faced except, strangely, the Kansas Jayhawks.

If Baylor beats Kansas State they may catch up and even leap frog TCU, but until then TCU has proven to be the unquestionably better team to this point.

Last edited:

I think it's Bohl from Wyoming, which i'm not feeling. But i will support my squad regardless. 
Rumors that Eichprst reached out to Al Golden and there may have been some mild interest there. People are also saying he definitely contacted other coaches too. I don't know if that was before he fired Pelini, which would explain Pelini being pissed and saying something has to change — in other words, he's tired of other people actively interviewing every year for a position he still holds every.

Last edited:

Announcer in this basketball game just spit real talk:

"Rich Rod just won Pac 12 coach of the year. Brady Hoke built programs at Ball St. and SDSU. Neither of them could get it done here. At some point Michigan has to look at themselves and wonder what they have to do to make this a winning program."
He has a point about RR, but Hoke didn't have to put up with any of the **** that RR had too.  DB meddled a little bit, but things most likely wouldn't of been any better if the kept Al for another year. 

Hoke's lack of success is on Hoke.  

He has a point about RR, but Hoke didn't have to put up with any of the **** that RR had too.  DB meddled a little bit, but things most likely wouldn't of been any better if the kept Al for another year. 

Hoke's lack of success is on Hoke.  

In Hackett's presser yesterday he said he wanted to get rid of the term "Michigan Man" which is really what Michigan needs.

Why did uab program go down? that sucks
seeing that Bear Bryant son had a bone to pick with them for years......also the board is filled w/ bama grads and only 2 uab grads 

comments are pretty interesting....might try to figure out reddit and head over there

pretty dirty and I feel awfully bad for the young men..

do they even get to play in their bowl game?

FSU's schedule was weak but in a way I hate to see a team get penalized for that when they clearly made an effort to play a solid OOC schedule. Notre Dame was top ten when they played, Ok St is a top 25 team or better the last several years running, and Florida is a quality opponent who is down right now but historically is a much tougher game than a typical OOC directional school.

People knock their wins, and I won't disagree they haven't looked good for stretches, but why does Bama get worlds of credit for squeaking by LSU in a game they probably should have lost, while FSU gets no credit for beating Clemson with their backup QB? I know LSU at night is tough, but Clemson is no slouch and would likely be ranked higher if Watson was healthy all year.

Seems like somehow when the SEC heavyweights win games against ranked teams who then fall off the map (USC-e, A&M, LSU) everyone still gives them credit for beating a highly ranked team. But when FSU does it, everyone looks at where those teams are ranked/unranked currently.

I still ultimately think TCU is a better team than FSU, but the double standard is funny.

My case for why the CFP standings are correct...(or why FSU shouldn't even be in the Top 4...)

1. Alabama...duh, we are all okay with this.

2. Oregon...again, fine with us.

3. TCU...here is where it gets interesting...everyone asking how they are still ranked above Baylor and now ranked above FSU...who would you pick on a neutral field in games between those teams? TCU v. FSU? Give me TCU by at least a TD. TCU v. Baylor ON A NEUTRAL FIELD? I'll take TCU...they were up by 21 against Baylor at home and had an awful final quarter.

4. FSU...Now, according to my argument above...I am essentially ranking these teams on who I think would beat who on a neutral field. I think FSU would lose on a neutral field to tOSU and Baylor. However, I understand why they are at 4.

I don't have any issues with this at all.

Back
Top Bottom