• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's was one of the points with the committee. To seed them to garner the most interest. Quite frankly you couldn't really ask for better matchups if it stays like that come Sunday.

Last edited:
Announcer in this basketball game just spit real talk:

"Rich Rod just won Pac 12 coach of the year. Brady Hoke built programs at Ball St. and SDSU. Neither of them could get it done here. At some point Michigan has to look at themselves and wonder what they have to do to make this a winning program."

That's was one of the punts with the committee. To seed them to garner the most interest. Quite frankly you couldn't really ask for better matchups if it stays like that come Sunday.

They are DAMN good matchups there's no denying that, but it really shouldn't be about the most interesting matchups you know what I mean?

I don't think anybody would argue vehemently that they aren't the 4 best or most deserving teams. Well maybe except Baylor. Ohio St with JT maybe but he's out now. They still have bowl considerations with fam travel and stuff, just makes sense to seed them the way they have them now.

Pac 12 Football Championship - Special Offer
Quakes fans - as a thank you for being on our mailing list, our friends at the 49ers would like you to attend the Pac 12 2014 Football Championship at Levi's[emoji]174[/emoji] Stadium this Friday. Use the link below and receive 50% off tickets!
SPECIAL OFFER

Access Code: PAC12FCG

link won't but paste...but if anyone is interested in going i can forward the link.

Johnny_Cakes Johnny_Cakes

Last edited:
I havent really watched TCU

how do they match up against us?

Idk man. I don't buy that whole no money situation. Would UM really be that dumb to negotiate a contract in which if all hell broke loose they wouldn't be able to pay his buy out and right the ship? They wouldn't put themselves in a hole like that. They have the money there just a bunch of cheap *****

Is there reason to believe that Miami actually has money?

I havent really watched TCU

how do they match up against us?
You have the better QB, which isn't to say Trevone isn't good. You have the better RBs, but not by that much, and they probably have the better WR group.

They have a better defense, debatably. They've gotten gouged a few times this year, particularly by Baylor, which is a bad sign cuz Oregon's offense overall > Baylor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom