• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what is he blind to the facts or does he just not understand the game of football and what the goal is?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Cut and dry. If next year is another trash one, then I'm sure they'll fire him after that. Y'all know the admin doesn't care about football. No need to get worked up about it. I wanted him to get fired, but there was never any chance. 
Look man this is not time be logical srs

UF fans how do you feel about McElwain? Those small school hero coaches scare me sometimes

If he's the 1st choice no. If he's who we have to settle for because everyone else turned is down then maybe. Not sold on him at all, but Foley gonna Foley.

Another one of Saban's former OC's seems to be doing well at a high profile Florida school why can't this guy get a chance?

Idk man. I don't buy that whole no money situation. Would UM really be that dumb to negotiate a contract in which if all hell broke loose they wouldn't be able to pay his buy out and right the ship? They wouldn't put themselves in a hole like that. They have the money there just a bunch of cheap *****

Irvin x Johnson would be :wow: johnson signed his grant in aid I believe
I'm done getting my hopes up on these recruits. They'll be ruined in some shape or form by the staff playing soft and taught not to attack. Only guy on defense the past 3 years who has lived up to the billing is Deon and perryman of course.

Last edited:
Another one of Saban's former OC's seems to be doing well at a high profile Florida school why can't this guy get a chance?

We'll see how good Jimbo is with no Jameis. Muschamp was from the Saban tree as well. If he ends up being the coach after exhausting all other options then fine. But for him to be the first choice, nah.

Welp @ TCU leapfrogging FSU.

Oregon/TCU and Bama/FSU in the semifinals would be
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Pre Jameis 31-10 in 3 years. With Jameis 26-0 in 2.

Last edited:
Welp @ TCU leapfrogging FSU.

Oregon/TCU and Bama/FSU in the semifinals would be :wow: :pimp:

[emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji][emoji]128178[/emoji]

I'd pick Bama v TCU in the chip with the Frogs washing the Tide.

Yea, FSU is going to continue to be good. It's not like the ACC is a crazy conference to have consistent winning teams with the talent that the program is stockpiled with. (Unless you're Miami of course.)

10 Ls in 3 years 
laugh.gif
 Miami and UF would take that right now for sure. Let's be serious. 

Please give us Bama/FSU in the sems. Pleeaaaase. 

Last edited:
The anticipation is killing me. From what I've been hearing Eichorst has his man, just don't know who he is. One thing is for sure it's not going to be a coordinator

Last edited:
Committee playing matchups

1/4 Play in Louisiana, perfect for Bama/FSU fans
2/3 Play in Pasadena, closer for Oregon/TCU fans

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom