• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean I don't know the numbers and all but don't all acc teams get the same revenue? I don't think they would agree to a buyout they couldn't afford.
miami operates with the same athletic budget as UF , and if they didn't have the money they could raise it in a few hours . we're just cheap .

Last edited:
1. A Ha****ashi 2000
2. No, it essentially cements his nomination[/q

Excellent news Dre. I was worried that the committee would choose the doctors fighting Ebola over Jameis which would be a tragedy.

Last edited:
SEC: Auburn
Big 12: Baylor
ACC: Free Shoes U
B1G: Mich. St
Pac 12: Oregon

Final 4: FSU vs Mich St. Auburn vs Oregon

Champ Game: Auburn vs Mich St.

National Champ: Auburn

UF goes 7-5 Muschamp gets fired. :pimp: :pimp:

3 outta 5 but most importantly got the last bit right.

Last edited:
I dont like these rankings this is worse than the BCS

How is FSU currently undefeated and number 4 while TCU is the number 3 and they lost to Baylor

Predictions

Breakout Player: Al-Quadin Muhammad

Heisman: Mariota
4 Team Playoff: BAMA, FSU, MSU, Oregon

National Champion: BAMA

My breakout player didn't play one down this year and MSU was disappointing

Almost picked Auburn too but I felt like they lost too many key players too injury and the nfl

Last edited:

How is FSU currently undefeated and number 4 while TCU is the number 3 and they lost to Baylor
Because FSU's schedule is trash (not their fault, before the season it looked yowzers) they've struggled vs. every opponent including Citadel, and TCU is out here dropping 80+ on cats by half time.

Gordon is gonna get his regardless, we just can't let him kill us. Cardale is surrounded by talent so I'm not too worried offensively. I think we have better personnel at most positions it's all a matter of coming out and executing

miami operates with the same athletic budget as UF , and if they didn't have the money they could raise it in a few hours . we're just cheap .
Doesn't Miami miss out on a ton of revenue because of their stadium deal? Also I don't think the administration has ever cared much about football it's as if they'll take the success if it comes on the cheap but aren't willing to spend for it.

Link to prove that? I have a very hard time believing that, given that UF has a much larger population/alumni base and a bigger stadium that sells out consistently whereas Miami rarely sells out their games and is a smaller/private school. Is Miami's endowment really that large to allow them to spend as much as UF does?

Because FSU's schedule is trash (not their fault, before the season it looked yowzers) they've struggled vs. every opponent including Citadel ,and TCU is out here dropping 80+ on cats by half time.

Florida State was up by 34 before they scored :lol:

Come on guy ya don't have to exaggerate to prove an otherwise somewhat legitimate point. Don't be a talking head, you're better than that.

Last edited:
Link to prove that? I have a very hard time believing that, given that UF has a much larger population/alumni base and a bigger stadium that sells out consistently whereas Miami rarely sells out their games and is a smaller/private school. Is Miami's endowment really that large to allow them to spend as much as UF does?
Yea, I can't find that anywhere. 
laugh.gif
 Highly doubt it's true because UF spends over $100mill and they're in the top 10 of budgets. No chance that Miami is that high. They're not forced to disclose as a private institution though. 

Dont know what their respective budgets are/were but UM and UF had Basically the same expenses in 2012. Now overall budgeting for recruiting trips, ads, community out reach projects, etc could be the tipping point.

Because FSU's schedule is trash (not their fault, before the season it looked yowzers) they've struggled vs. every opponent including Citadel, and TCU is out here dropping 80+ on cats by half time.

I dont see how FSU's schedule is any more trash than TCU's

Currently FSU are the defending National Champions, they have a returning Heisman winner and they are undefeated while all the rest of the teams have a loss

A undefeated team from a major conference

How they arent number 1 baffles me

Also how the heck is TCU ranked 3 spots ahead of Baylor:smh:

Last edited:
Miami and UF fund-raised athletic budget is 100 mill
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/umia...-in-donations-toward-momentum2-campaign-.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...athletics-budgets-record-100-million/2416459/

If they cared to invest in football they would . We just recently got decent facilities that werent trash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom