• Scooby Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adoree' Jackson

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just think within a year or two it will open up.  His contract is bad, but if they perform like they did this year with an even easier schedule next year??  Donors will step up to buy him out.  

Lol at being excited about bielema, PLEASE bring that chump back to the big ten
laugh.gif
would be DOPE!!!! Don't believe it tho 

Last edited:
I don't think Tressel is coming anymore. I could be wrong tho. All signs point to Bielema.

If he gets hired I hope they can switch it so we play Wiskey on Black Friday. This is our true rival now

Last edited:
if Bielema leave then it has to be with being stuck in the SEC west than anything else

don't blame him at all though 

if Bielema leave then it has to be with being stuck in the SEC west than anything else

don't blame him at all though 

Alabama
Mississippi State
Auburn
Ole MIss
LSU

or

Wiskey
Minnesota
Iowa

Northwestern, Purdue, and Illinois being decent every 5-10 years

* I purposely left out TAMU

Last edited:
Tressel would be a perfect fit for Nebraska because of one thing

the red vests.

Just needs to change that "O"

Last edited:
Colorado State's Jim McElwain wants to be Florida's coach. And the Gators desperately want McElwain as their coach.

There's one huge problem: CSU is not budging on McElwain's $7.5 million buyout, and Florida refuses to pay the entire amount, sources told ESPN's Brett McMurphy and Chris Low.

"At this point, any potential deal is on hold until there's some sort of resolution with the buyout issue," a source said.

If Colorado State president Tony Frank doesn't agree to a lower buyout, Florida officials are "pessimistic" the deal will get done, sources said.

Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley and UF administrators flew to Fort Collins on Tuesday under the impression that there were provisions in McElwain's contract that would allow him to leave for a lower buyout.

However, Frank -- the only individual who's allowed to reduce the buyout -- refuses to accept anything less than the $7.5 million amount, sources said.

Stand fast CSU administration, save Foley from himself.

There was some thought that CSU and UF would do some type of game series to alleviate some of the direct cost, but that looks to be misinformation. To pay for a $7.5 million buyout and give McElwain another 3-4 mil is asinine. I'm sure for that type of money we could get someone more proven.

If the rumored and should be obvious choices are out. I'd go hard after Gary Patterson and make sure his offensive coordinators come with him. He'd actually be worth 5+ mil a year. Patterson is currently making approximately 3.5 mil at TCU. And if not him Art Briles, but he just signed a 10 year extension last year and is making 4.2 mil and would be much harder to lure away.

I don't think Patterson would leave.

And there's no way in hell hick *** Briles leaves the state of Texas lol

I dont get how some of yall can go so hard for a school when you've ever never been on their campus?!?

Most of the Texas A&M dudes actually went to the school or know people that went there

Alot yall just randomly pick the best program and call that your team

Texas A&M hasn't been the redheaded step child of the Big 12 and especially the SWC

Back
Top Bottom