2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.

How fast did Russ get that triple double 
sick.gif
sick.gif
crazy

21 points, 4 reb 4 steals in the first half on Asian Heritage Night at the Garden for Lin, while being guarded by Avery Bradley (drew 4 fouls on him) and shutting down IT. This game just reaffirms the 6MOTY award for him.

21 points, 4 reb 4 steals in the first half on Asian Heritage Night at the Garden for Lin, while being guarded by Avery Bradley (drew 4 fouls on him) and shutting down IT. This game just reaffirms the 6MOTY award for him.

Wouldn't say that. Jamal Crawford has had a really good last couple weeks as well. Got the Clippers a win against the Jazz, who needed it, when 4 starters didn't play. Put up 30 and the game winner. I'd say its between him and Lin.

Yolo Bynum pulled down 30 boards once...

then tried to take the ball from Steve Blake.

Not even the Big O can say he did that.

Has anyone ever gotten a 20/20/20 
nerd.gif

Or is Point God bout to be the first 
pimp.gif
Oscar Robertson did that every other week. Ask him.
wilt on feb 2nd 1968

The 21 assists in a game is still the most ever by a center in one game, and Wilt also had 22 points and 25 rebounds in the game, becoming the first and still only player to ever record a double-triple-double (20 or more in three statistical categories).

Wouldn't say that. Jamal Crawford has had a really good last couple weeks as well. Got the Clippers a win against the Jazz, who needed it, when 4 starters didn't play. Put up 30 and the game winner. I'd say its between him and Lin.

Lin led the Hornets to a win over a LeBron led team for the first time in 11 years though. He had 24 8 and 7 in that game. 35 in a win against the Raptors, 29 in a win against the Spurs, and numerous clutch games for the Hornets. I love Jamal, but Lin is way more versatile (defender, playmaker, scorer) for the Hornets than Jamal is for the Clips. I guess we'll see who wins it in a few weeks.

Last edited:
lol they cut out fast on the kiss cam when them lesbians started kissing :lol:

the old folks reaction after was priceless

cats say kobe been holding us back for the last few years and things gon be better when he's gone. :smh: you'll see. you think this is struggle ball...just wait. squad finna be 76ers west. We're already 2nd worst in the league...these dudes finna be the 1st team with negative integers for wins. and whats worse is..I legit dont like any of these guys. I would be fine if they were all gone.

cats say kobe been holding us back for the last few years and things gon be better when he's gone. :smh: you'll see. you think this is struggle ball...just wait. squad finna be 76ers west. We're already 2nd worst in the league...these dudes finna be the 1st team with negative integers for wins. and whats worse is..I legit dont like any of these guys. I would be fine if they were all gone.

When people talk about that, they're not just talking about on-court performance. They're talking about the money the Lakers had tied up in Kobe and the fact that, for whatever reason, no big FAs seemed to want to play for the Lakers while he was there. The question of whether Kobe was holding them back is going to more be answered in the off-season than during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom