2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
55K , damn

how many minutes will Kobe play? I wonder if there are prop bets for that game, points, minutes, fouls , all of it , do it Vegas

I hope Kobe decides to play another year or two. 55K for seats is ridiculous
laugh.gif
He'll be back at some point in the next few seasons. Probably return in the middle of the year either next season or the season after

He will rest and believe his injuries have improved and get that itch to play again

Last edited:
How many minutes will Kobe log in Wednesday's finale? Byron: "He'll play more in that game than he has all season long."

Lakers coach Byron Scott said he has one message for his players during timeouts:
"Get KB the ball."

Kobe going to pass out during that game or maybe shooting arm will fall of. He's not built for that stuff anymore.

ehhh, it's all relative.

If that person is a millionaire, or multi-millionaire, 55 racks isn't that much. Your perspective changes i'm sure when you encounter that kind of money.

Wow.

Fox Sports is playing the Reds game while NBA tv had me blocked out.

Luckily I found this no name local sports channel to watch the Cavs game :lol:

Only reason I came home was to watch them get worked.

The lakers are literally setting their youth a year back with all this Kobe slurpage. This dudes running this franchise to the ground :pimp:

The lakers are literally setting their youth a year back with all this Kobe slurpage. This dudes running this franchise to the ground :pimp:

Name me another organization with 5 chips in 20 years?

We'll be alright.

I swear dudes love the lakers struggle to the point they ignore everything but the current record.

I guess it's the Lakers fault for commanding excellence year in and year out.

No one is exempt from the rainy season.

How many of his shots are uncontested?
#trustthesystem

And how many of his shots are assisted? He's shown that he's a capable player outside of the system, but he does the majority of his work within it. Especially compared to the rest of the top 5. It is what it is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom