2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local sports media down here is absolutely obsessed with Hassan Whiteside. Whenever Heat basketball comes up on sports radio, the conversation always revolves around Hassan. It's wild, wasn't even like this when LeBron played here.

55% of all KL's field goals are assisted. That isn't a bad thing, kind of alludes to how good the spurs are, but that number is sky high in comparison to Durant, Lebron, Steph, and CP / Russ. (The other 4 that to me are in the conversation for top 5 players in the league this season)

Kobe jacking up 50+ shots in his last game 
pimp.gif

55% of all KL's field goals are assisted. That isn't a bad thing, kind of alludes to how good the spurs are, but that number is sky high in comparison to Durant, Lebron, Steph, and CP / Russ. (The other 4 that to me are in the conversation for top 5 players in the league this season)

Comes down to this. Nothing wrong with it, it's a smart and effective way to get buckets, but it's still "it".

ehhh, it's all relative.

If that person is a millionaire, or multi-millionaire, 55 racks isn't that much. Your perspective changes i'm sure when you encounter that kind of money.
Honestly I have seen people spend more on what I deem less important things. I see pretty often, and this seems worth it to me.

if there was ever a final chance for kobe to hit a game winner it would be tonight

okc not bout that 4th quarter life 

How many minutes will Kobe log in Wednesday's finale? Byron: "He'll play more in that game than he has all season long."

Lakers coach Byron Scott said he has one message for his players during timeouts:
"Get KB the ball."
Kobe finna turn into dust at the end of Wednesday.
laugh.gif

And why were posts getting deleted?

DBD byke?

kd seems legit annoyed at kobe 
laugh.gif

type of dude who when faced with tough defense just wants the defender to stop bullying him 

kd seems legit annoyed at kobe 
laugh.gif

type of dude who when faced with tough defense just wants the defender to stop bullying him 
Bro you would be frustrated too if someone was blatantly holding you like Kobe was just now
laugh.gif
that's what every "elite" nba defender gets away with

you can tell dudes like kobe and melo love getting physical with defenders, KD just wants to go home and take the ball with him

Huertas is a solid player but he has some embarrassing lowlights :lol:

Randy Foye just completely threw his shot

Man Wednesday gonna be a tough one to watch. Sad that Kobe is retiring... I've watched the man since 2001. I am truly blessed to witness the 81 pts, beating Boston in game 7, and countless Kobe memories..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom