2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol they cut out fast on the kiss cam when them lesbians started kissing
laugh.gif

the old folks reaction after was priceless
Ima need a gif or vine of this......for research purposes 
nerd.gif

we better keep our pick this off season

none of these guys have "it" and our best young player is better known for snitching than playing basketball 

cats say kobe been holding us back for the last few years and things gon be better when he's gone.
mean.gif
you'll see. you think this is struggle ball...just wait. squad finna be 76ers west. We're already 2nd worst in the league...these dudes finna be the 1st team with negative integers for wins. and whats worse is..I legit dont like any of these guys. I would be fine if they were all gone.
i dont like any of the guys on our squad either..... 

cats say kobe been holding us back for the last few years and things gon be better when he's gone. :smh: you'll see. you think this is struggle ball...just wait. squad finna be 76ers west. We're already 2nd worst in the league...these dudes finna be the 1st team with negative integers for wins. and whats worse is..I legit dont like any of these guys. I would be fine if they were all gone.

we better keep our pick this off season

none of these guys have "it" and our best young player is better known for snitching than playing basketball 

i dont like any of the guys on our squad either..... 

@leemelone says none of you guys are real Lakers fans.

Shout out to the Rockets, Mavs and Jazz for all still playing hard for the right to get washed in the 1st round of the playoffs . . .

I feel like the Blazers could pull of an upset against the Clips and Thunder. Blazers beat them both a few times this season.

I feel like the Blazers could pull of an upset against the Clips and Thunder. Blazers beat them both a few times this season.

Pretty sure they beat us only 1 out of 4 times, but I'll have to check.

Edit - I checked and was right. We were 3 and 1 against the Blazers and the only loss was on the second of back-to-backs, on the road, after we had played the Warriors the night before.

Last edited:
nvm, I was looking at the Thunder vs Blazers season series. It's tied 2-2. Anyone going to any playoff games this season?

If the Mavs make it to the playoffs, I'm probably gonna go since Dirk's going to retire in a few years and we probably won't make it to playoffs next year or the year after.

When people talk about that, they're not just talking about on-court performance. They're talking about the money the Lakers had tied up in Kobe and the fact that, for whatever reason, no big FAs seemed to want to play for the Lakers while he was there. The question of whether Kobe was holding them back is going to more be answered in the off-season than during the season.

stop with the hate

nobody wants to play with him NOW cuz hes washed and been washed for a few years

if it was kobe in his prime and we had the money there would be no problem getting big free agents

but atlas we had no big money to spend when he was in his prime

Ima need a gif or vine of this......for research purposes :nerd:

lol im sure it will be uploaded online soon

before the lesbians started kissing the cam panned to one of them and the dude next to her and she faked the cam out and for a minute it looked like she was gonna kiss dude but quickly turned to the girl next to her and they started making out thats when the kiss cam panned out real quick to the older couple in shock :lol:

stop with the hate

nobody wants to play with him NOW cuz hes washed and been washed for a few years

if it was kobe in his prime and we had the money there would be no problem getting big free agents

but atlas we had no big money to spend when he was in his prime

Can you please take off the cape and stop calling it "hate" every time someone says something even slightly negative about Kobe? I'm only talking about the last few years and it is an incontrovertible fact that no big free agents have signed there, despite the Lakers having the money for them. And I didn't attribute the problem solely to Kobe. I just said that we'll be better able to know how big a problem he was based on what happens this Summer.

Can you please take off the cape and stop calling it "hate" every time someone says something even slightly negative about Kobe? I'm only talking about the last few years and it is an incontrovertible fact that no big free agents have signed there, despite the Lakers having the money for them. And I didn't attribute the problem solely to Kobe. I just said that we'll be better able to know how big a problem he was based on what happens this Summer.

lol who you kidding bro you hate kobe and the lakers so ofcourse im gonna say its hate

no cape needed to see that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom