2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?>??? when have i shown any hate for the clippers? :lol:

i dont think ive ever said anything bad about them beside me thinking chris paul is a little ***** but i thought that waaaay before he joined the clippers.

do the jazz have the tiebreaker over the rockets? 
They split the season series, but I think the next tiebreaker is conference record, Houston has the better conference record.
so if the rockets lose to the kings... the fate of their season is in the hands of kobe chucking for 48 minutes 
laugh.gif

Seth Curry a baller

I said at the beginning of the season that he'd be the starting PG for the Kings after the all star break, and would put up good numbers.

I was close. He was the starting SG. I remember arguing with dudes in here that Seth Curry would've been a 1st round pick had he just stayed at Liberty...instead of transferring to Duke.

Dude is averaging like 17ppg and shooting 57% from 3 in his last 10 games :pimp: :lol:.

I said at the beginning of the season that he'd be the starting PG for the Kings after the all star break, and would put up good numbers.

I was close. He was the starting SG. I remember arguing with dudes in here that Seth Curry would've been a 1st round pick had he just stayed at Liberty...instead of transferring to Duke.

Dude is averaging like 17ppg and shooting 57% from 3 in his last 10 games
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I remember this. I was and am still in complete agreement on this.

I was close. He was the starting SG. 
You were not close. He didn't start getting minutes until March thanks to George Karl's old stubborn ***.  It was only because the season was over and other players started getting "hurt" aka taking the season off that he started getting to play.

Last edited:
You were not close. He didn't start getting minutes until March thanks to George Karl's old stubborn ***.  It was only because the season was over and other players started getting "hurt" aka taking the season off that he started getting to play.

All star break ending at the end of February. February has 29 days. March is the month after February. So yes, I was close.

Have you thought about an Avy change yet? Your boy DMC still ain't it :lol:

And I had that prediction soley because I expected the Kings to be bad....and for players to be "hurt" and "rest"....thus leaving a wide open void for Seth Curry to come in and produce...as I thought he would..

Last edited:

Dude is averaging like 17ppg and shooting 57% from 3 in his last 10 games :pimp: :lol:.

I'm not saying that I don't agree with you but getting burn and producing at the end of the season doesn't mean a whole lot.

I'll use Kendall Marshall as an example. Dude was ballin in LA towards the end of the season 2 years ago. Look at him now. Half Philly's squad finna be in the D-League next year lol

But Curry going to get a new contract on his name alone

I'm not saying that I don't agree with you but getting burn and producing at the end of the season doesn't mean a whole lot.

I'll use Kendall Marshall as an example. Dude was ballin in LA towards the end of the season 2 years ago. Look at him now. Half Philly's squad finna be in the D-League next year lol

But Curry going to get a new contract on his name alone

Oh absolutely. Balling at the end of the season can sometimes be meaningless as sht. I just predicted it, soley on the premise of the Kings being bad, Seth Currys ability to shoot, George Karl's uptempo offense, players "resting" and being "hurt"...and the fact that there is always someone that has a good month or two at the end of the season. I just knew it would be him.

Idk how to feel about him as a player, but it's very clear that he's an NBA caliber player. And likely would've been a late 1st or second round pick had he continued to kill as a mid major with his bloodlines. Dude averaged 20ppg as a freshman on a 23 win team in his conference. You had dudes like OKB that insisted he couldn't play in the league though :lol:.

View media item 1990568
Imperial and prairie :pimp:

:lol:

im not a russell fan at all. dude is the epitome of empty stats dude. 

Empty stats is for guys on losing teams. Tundra are undefeated when Russ triple doubles...it's winning basketball.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE says none of you guys are real Lakers fans.

This.

But in all seriousness, I do question 3000's fanhood at times. Like, at all times :lol:. Never seen him say anything in support of the greatest franchise in all of sports.

Just when you think your team is the worst in the league, they play the Suns and it makes you feel a little less crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom