2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
another Nick Young tweet & delete:

Ce5aWg4W4AARnet.jpg:large

The NBA really living up to the TNT motto "We Know Drama" this year.

Yep...

Only reason they even trying to put Duncan as a "Center" is because their boy is NOT the GOAT at his position so if they put Duncan at "center" they can say the same thing. :smh: he actually is and he and his coach have all but admitted it and the numbers back it up and it's true and nobody can objectively make a case that he isn't because even from 00-04 he was playing center between 39-44% of the time and 04-05 he was a C 53% of the time and 06-07 it was 73% C and he has 7 of the last 8 years of playing C 100% of the time and he doesn't have any years of 100% PF and he was a center at wake forest and guys like KG and Dirk have spent more time at PF than he ever has and there is no argument for him being a PF

Yup. Totally agree.

This is a fact. No arguing anymore.

This.

Last edited:
Chris Mannix is saying Chicago's gonna try to trade Jimmy Butler this summer

why.....?
He's an injury prone player on a $100 million contract. He's missed at least 15 games every single year since he's been a starter, he went to go see the infamous Dr. Andrews & was told there's nothing wrong with his knee & he still looks like ****. The core they have has run its course. Time to blow it up & he's their best asset. I'm not mad at it.

Blow us all the way up, I don't even care anymore :smh:

View media item 1941943

But Rose is BYKE so it doesn't matter.

View media item 1766090

Jameis can win 8 MVP's and 8 Super Bowls and 20 years from now there will still be people talking about crab legs when his name is brought up yet this whole Russell thing is just going to be forgotten about by next week......

Okay buddy.

Why tweet something, then delete it?
?? I assumed Kawhi & Bron were locks :lol: I have Durant as the odd man out

KD has had a better season that Bron.
Cavs have the best record in the east, top 3 in the league, with Bron being the only all star & only all-nba player. He's getting finals MVP votes even when his team loses the series. I think he'll get more than enough 1st team votes.

Last edited:
There's a civil war brewing amongst Bulls fans.
Rose supporters and Jimmy supporters......

For the record I'm on the latter.
If we blow this up which I don't expect it to happen with Gar/Pax at the helm....they will need to recoup in 1 season or I can definitely see Fred and Gar being showed the door, and Reinsdorf keeping his VP in Pax :smh:

Why tweet something, then delete it?
Cavs have the best record in the east, top 3 in the league, with Bron being the only all star & only all-nba player. He's getting finals MVP votes even when his team loses the series. I think he'll get more than enough 1st team votes.

Yea there's no clear cut case for any of the 3 of them being 1st team. They're all deserving of it tbh

you can be listed as a PF all you want..if you play C 80% of the time..news flash..you're a C.

I never argued this point because Duncan has been a class act throughout his whole career. But as it stands he would be still be top 5 C.

Guys putting up almost a 50-40-90 and he's a system player. I can't even....

I wouldn't sweat it too much. The Sirius XM show on which that was said is on weekends in the AM, which means its barely even a show. Probably has like 15 regular listeners.

Jameis can win 8 MVP's and 8 Super Bowls and 20 years from now there will still be people talking about crab legs when his name is brought up yet this whole Russell thing is just going to be forgotten about by next week......

Okay buddy.

Bruh...please read. When did I say it would be forgotten? I said people will get over it. When the Lakers don't sign any decent players for the whole time dlo is on the team and his teammates protest against playing with him then I'll have to agree with you. Until then..nah.

And kawhi is low key a system player. Nothing wrong with that but when the majority of your offense is created by others, especially compared to peers that you are ranked against, it just is what it is man.

Last edited:
It's sad that Lebbywinks is going to get grandfathered into a bunch of all-NBA and all-defensive teams (much like Kobe in his later years).

He's the third best SF in the league.

KD has had a better season that Bron.

KD is balling outta control. 28/8/5. Almost 50/40/90. We take for granted just how great he is.

I think this is very arguable and Bron is probably a bit more deserving for a couple of reasons. Their numbers are not that far off to where either has a HUGE lead against the other in this regard. Also, record wise, Cleveland has the better record all while Bron's next best man Kyrie has been out for a ton of games. Durant's second best dude Westbrook has played in every game so far. In head to head matchups, Bron has also outplayed and beat the Thunder and Durant both times this year. I'd say Bron has the slight edge so far but if it's between Kawaii and Bron/Durant, Kawaii should get in before both.

Yup. Totally agree.
This.

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. We'll see what practically EVERYONE will refer to him as when he retires knowing damn well at the heart of it, your boy STILL won't ever be labeled as the #1 guy at HIS position. At the end of the day, we ALL know what it's really about for you and the rest of the laker fans.

It's sad that Lebbywinks is going to get grandfathered into a bunch of all-NBA and all-defensive teams (much like Kobe in his later years).

He's the third best SF in the league.

behind Kawhi and who, PG?

I can agree with that. Rudy Gay? Hell, I can agree with that too.

Marcus Morris? Yep.

Kobe Bryant? of course.

PJ Hairston? Sure why not.

Gallinari? Meh, I'll allow it.

When the Bulls first faced against the Phoenix Suns, I hated how Booker face looked. Looked like a punchable face. Then he was trash talking to Jimmy Butler and made me dislike him more.. 

Then I watched and observed how Booker made plays and his IQ on the court along with his shot, I then disliked him then respected that kid because he can damn well ball. I like the kid now and wish for his greatness, as Kobe said. 

Keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. We'll see what practically EVERYONE will refer to him as when he retires knowing damn well at the heart of it, your boy STILL won't ever be labeled as the #1 guy at HIS position. At the end of the day, we ALL know what it's really about for you and the rest of the laker fans.

This is your counterargument :rofl:. Just proving everything I already said

When the Bulls first faced against the Phoenix Suns, I hated how Booker face looked. Looked like a punchable face. Then he was trash talking to Jimmy Butler and made me dislike him more.. 

Then I watched and observed how Booker made plays and his IQ on the court along with his shot, I then disliked him then respected that kid because he can damn well ball. I like the kid now and wish for his greatness, as Kobe said. 
his face looks fake to me idk how to describe it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom