2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
@leemelone gotta e Dlo's older bro :lol:.

He did wrong. It's a stain on his name. He has to work to improve his rep. He was actually caught recording it. Not just rumors. He owned up to it. He seems sincerely sorry. Move on.

3 things a man doesn't want on his name. A pedofile, rapist or snitch. Unfortunately, DLo has snitch on his name right now.

I'm sure it is. This is personal.

Not so much the showboating but REGGIE JACKSON showboating :lol:

True.

It's people here that will tell you that the Thunder FO were idiots for giving up Reggie Jackson too :lol:.

I hope that whole Harden narrative died too.

That was sassy of Beta Durant, can't bark when you caught a DNP and you could have played

Last edited:
gortat is right. dude is always injured and aint that nice , dude doesnt need to be calling anyone out. 

Injury has nothing to do with his effort. Beal cares.

There are other "veterans" on the team *cough* Nene *cough* who don't take basketball too seriously. Da proof is in da pudding.

BLOW UP the WASHington Wizards. This core is done. Can't waste Wall years. If we don't get KD then get whatever Sac wants for a DMC trade.

Yeah, it's been personal. It ain't really about the showboating, but the fact that it came from him and he grilled their bench while doing it.
laugh.gif

OKC squad felt like Reggie Shmurda went into business for himself last season and basically quit on them. There's stuff out there about how he went about things, and TBH I don't blame them for holding resentment towards dude. He's not a saint in all this.

I'm not from Detroit so I don't need to choose sides. Let 'em hate each other. The way I look at it is I'll definitely make time for OKC vs Detroit games next season (if KD stays).
pimp.gif

Last edited:
what's stopping a Pistons vs Thunder finals?

it is the Thunder's year afterall.

Yeah, it's been personal. It ain't really about the showboating, but the fact that it came from him and he grilled their bench while doing it. :lol:

OKC squad felt like Reggie Shmurda went into business for himself last season and basically quit on them. There's stuff out there about how he went about things, and TBH I don't blame them for holding resentment towards dude. He's not a saint in all this.

I'm not from Detroit so I don't need to choose sides. Let 'em hate each other. The way I look at it is I'll definitely make time for OKC vs Detroit games next season (if KD stays). :pimp:  

This is true. I forgot Reggie was on his petty sht. But word is the OKC lockeroom can be very cliquey. Especially with Russ. So I can see how that caused some tension.

Either way....I'm glad everybody ain't all buddy buddy for once.

Sirius XM NBA Radio host: Kawhi Leonard is a 'system player', shouldn't be MVP runner-up

It seems this whole "Kawhi Leonard is a system player" thing just won't die.

At first, it was OKC's Kevin Durant who called the San Antonio Spurs' star a "system player" few years ago (though he did apologize and say otherwise) but now it seems Gerald Brown, host of SiriusXM's NBA Radio, The Bottom Line Sports Show, who says Kawhi is indeed just a "system player" and isn't worthy of being the 2016 NBA MVP runner-up.

When talking about who would be the runner-up to the NBA MVP this season (assuming Stephen Curry win it), Brown absolutely says he cannot agree Leonard should get the nod. Again, he points to the Spurs' system is the only reason Kawhi is a star.

http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...-is-a-system-player-shouldnt-be-mvp-runner-up

:rolleyes
People still underrating Kawhi Leonard :smh:

Last edited:
i like john wall. i think he's a genuine person, from his interviews and stuff. really sounds like a decent dude. might need a change of scenery too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom