2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could make a case for Kawhi being 1st team ALL NBA over LeBron.

21 & 7
Best player on team with only 12 losses and no other all star
50/40/90
DPOY

A Kawhi hot take from some ***** named Gerald Brown. The host of a NBA radio show on Sirius XM.

That take is about as relevant as one of you goofy NT'ers saying it.

Last edited:
i like john wall. i think he's a genuine person, from his interviews and stuff. really sounds like a decent dude. might need a change of scenery too.

Nah. He's good in DC, especially once KD joins him.

Sirius XM NBA Radio host: Kawhi Leonard is a 'system player', shouldn't be MVP runner-up
It seems this whole "Kawhi Leonard is a system player" thing just won't die.

At first, it was OKC's Kevin Durant who called the San Antonio Spurs' star a "system player" few years ago (though he did apologize and say otherwise) but now it seems Gerald Brown, host of SiriusXM's NBA Radio, The Bottom Line Sports Show, who says Kawhi is indeed just a "system player" and isn't worthy of being the 2016 NBA MVP runner-up.

When talking about who would be the runner-up to the NBA MVP this season (assuming Stephen Curry win it), Brown absolutely says he cannot agree Leonard should get the nod. Again, he points to the Spurs' system is the only reason Kawhi is a star.
http://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...-is-a-system-player-shouldnt-be-mvp-runner-up

eyes.gif

People still underrating Kawhi Leonard
mean.gif
this might be the most pointless thing to be mad about of all time

who the hell cares about anyone being undeserving of being a runner-up

Man Duncan is a PF

Based on what? The only way you could even make a flimsy case for him being a PF is to cherry pick seasons and ignore like 7/8ths of his career where he's been a C and look at a period of some where between 3-5 seasons where he STILL was playing center almost half the time. This is a career spanning about 23 years mind you. He was a center coming out of wake Forest, he's primarily been a center in the NBA. There's really no argument.

Like I said eventually Zach lowe or somebody will come out with an article breaking it down in detail and the blog worshippers will follow suit. The only way you'd even think he's a PF is if you just blindly follow the narrative, not if you actually think for yourself. Great player just not a PF.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE gotta e Dlo's older bro :lol:.

He did wrong. It's a stain on his name. He has to work to improve his rep. He was actually caught recording it. Not just rumors. He owned up to it. He seems sincerely sorry. Move on.

3 things a man doesn't want on his name. A pedofile, rapist or snitch. Unfortunately, DLo has snitch on his name right now.

Swear yall can't read man :lol:. Did I say what he did was cool? Hell naw. But people will get over it. That's it.

Dead :rofl:

Last edited:
Tim Duncan spent the prime of his career playing the majority of his minutes as a PF. In this time period, he won 4 chips, 3 finals MVPs, and 2 mvps. (97-07)

This is a fact. No arguing anymore. The time period where Timmy played most of his minutes at PF, he accomplished the most.

Only salty Lakers fans will tell you the opposite for some reason. Even though the numbers are right there.

Heel KD :wow: :lol:

I love it. None of this buddy buddy ****. Real life animosity. :pimp:  

Agree on that. LOVE the real animosity. These are the type of "rivlaries" i like.

It started last year i think when they asked how it'll be to play against reggie again and they were like, "who?" :lol:

Based on what? The only way you could even make a flimsy case for him being a PF is to cherry pick seasons and ignore like 7/8ths of his career where he's been a C and look at a period of some where between 3-5 seasons where he STILL was playing center almost half the time.

Tim Duncan spent the prime of his career playing the majority of his minutes as a PF. In this time period, he won 4 chips, 3 finals MVPs, and 2 mvps. (97-07)

This is a fact. No arguing anymore. The time period where Timmy played most of his minutes at PF, he accomplished the most.

Only salty Lakers fans will tell you the opposite for some reason. Even though the numbers are right there.

Right on cue. And 04/05, 06/07, absolutely not. The numbers are right there. Now you're just lying :lol:

Yep...

Only reason they even trying to put Duncan as a "Center" is because their boy is NOT the GOAT at his position so if they put Duncan at "center" they can say the same thing. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom