2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a civil war brewing amongst Bulls fans.
Rose supporters and Jimmy supporters......

For the record I'm on the latter.
If we blow this up which I don't expect it to happen with Gar/Pax at the helm....they will need to recoup in 1 season or I can definitely see Fred and Gar being showed the door, and Reinsdorf keeping his VP in Pax :smh:

I'd rather keep both along with BP, Dougie, and Niko. Everyone else can be shown the door.

When the Bulls first faced against the Phoenix Suns, I hated how Booker face looked. Looked like a punchable face. Then he was trash talking to Jimmy Butler and made me dislike him more.. 

Then I watched and observed how Booker made plays and his IQ on the court along with his shot, I then disliked him then respected that kid because he can damn well ball. I like the kid now and wish for his greatness, as Kobe said. 

Booker is legit, one of my favorite players on last years UK team.

I'd rather keep both along with BP, Dougie, and Niko. Everyone else can be shown the door.
Booker is legit, one of my favorite players on last years UK team.
Booker definitely is Legit. 

That boy got some offensive skills, when he trash talk to Jimmy.. I was like 
indifferent.gif

Then he made some plays against Jimmy, I was like 
eek.gif

Then his next up coming games, I kept track of dude, NH, I was like 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

There's a civil war brewing amongst Bulls fans.
Rose supporters and Jimmy supporters......

For the record I'm on the latter.
If we blow this up which I don't expect it to happen with Gar/Pax at the helm....they will need to recoup in 1 season or I can definitely see Fred and Gar being showed the door, and Reinsdorf keeping his VP in Pax :smh:

Always the voice of reason captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 my dude!

I'm just angry and frustrated with this season.

When the Bulls first faced against the Phoenix Suns, I hated how Booker face looked. Looked like a punchable face. Then he was trash talking to Jimmy Butler and made me dislike him more.. 

Then I watched and observed how Booker made plays and his IQ on the court along with his shot, I then disliked him then respected that kid because he can damn well ball. I like the kid now and wish for his greatness, as Kobe said. 
his face looks fake to me idk how to describe it 

this. like a mannequin. Or one of the dead people in House of Wax. He has dead eyes. Scary af. Son lowkey the antichrist. Like the sun guy from superman 2. All the skills of superman but evil. Steph young angel, Devin gonna bring the destructive of the human race. errr...in basketball.

This is your counterargument :rofl:. Just proving everything I already said

:rofl:

It's really the only thing that needs to be said to you because i KNOW why you're going so hard to try and prove Duncan is a center. Gurantee if this had nothing to do with him being called Greatest Power Forward of All Time, you'd give NO damns about this but since the majority of people call him this, it makes you feel it "one ups" your boy Kobe who will NEVER be known as the greatest of his position.

You keep bringing up Kobe for some reason? How does that prove that Tim Duncan is not a center?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yup. Totally agree.
This.

Simple question for you. Answer yes or no.

From 00-07....did Tim Duncan play more than 55% of his minutes at PF over that time span?

View media item 1974323
After you answer that question. I'd like you to remember that Tim Duncan came into the league in 97. And played next to David Robinson as the "twin towers". Tim was the PF. So if you take those 3 years...add it to the next 7 where the numbers show he played 55% of his minutes as a PF....it's overwhelming clear that Tim Duncan spent the prime of his career playing most of his minutes as a PF.

Where he won 4 chips, 3 finals MVPs, and 2mvps. That's not arguable. It's a fact.

Last edited:
You keep proving up Kobe for some reason? How does that price that Tim Duncan is not a center?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol: at your "counterargument" cause you know what i said was true. Hurts doesn't it.

:smh: at you fronting like YOU don't know why Kobe is being brought up. Carry on though.

who cares is Kobe isn't the best SG of all time. 2nd only to Jordan..which also happens to be the greatest player of all time. Not bad company

TD knows he's a center. Pop knows he's a center. It's almost a shots fired type of thing when guys call him a PF considering he pretty much plays center the majority of the time. But he wouldn't even be a top 5-10 center if the fan boys just stopped fighting it and let it happen.

for the record, I have no stake in it at all, whether he is this or that. idgaf either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom