2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
if bron can play all 5 poisitions like you guys say..then bron the real goat PF then.

Timmy aint s

I'm just angry and frustrated with this season.

Bruh, I'm beyond heated about the circus we have continuously rolled out on the court this season :smh:

I want to put hands and feet on the entire Front Office and then run down to the sidelines and smack some type of sense into Fred :smh:

Last but not least, I want to personally chauffeur Pau, Brooks, JO, Blackened Tony (shout to the homie @ColdCity), Taj, Holiday, and Moore to O'Hare Airport in order to make sure they never come back!

Got me over here like:
View media item 1974325
:smh: :smh:

its great to see how every discussion topic in this thread somehow relates to kobe 
pimp.gif
Not even close Seaman...you know damn well EVERY discussion in this thread, especially, always relates to Bron.
well yeah, there are a million and 1 reasons to why lebum is a fraud. there are new discoveries to his beta tendencies emerging every day, it would be irresponsible to not talk about lebun

who cares is Kobe isn't the best SG of all time. 2nd only to Jordan..which also happens to be the greatest player of all time. Not bad company

TD knows he's a center. Pop knows he's a center. It's almost a shots fired type of thing when guys call him a PF considering he pretty much plays center the majority of the time. But he wouldn't even be a top 5-10 center if the fan boys just stopped fighting it and let it happen.

for the record, I have no stake in it at all, whether he is this or that. idgaf either way.

I'd like to pose the same question to you.

Simple question for you. Answer yes or no.

From 00-07....did Tim Duncan play more than 55% of his minutes at PF over that time span?

View media item 1974323
After you answer that question. I'd like you to remember that Tim Duncan came into the league in 97. And played next to David Robinson as the "twin towers". Tim was the PF. So if you take those 3 years...add it to the next 7 where the numbers show he played 55% of his minutes as a PF....it's overwhelming clear that Tim Duncan spent the prime of his career playing most of his minutes as a PF.

Where he won 4 chips, 3 finals MVPs, and 2mvps. That's not arguable. It's a fact.

Devin Booker basically looks like what scientists expect humans to look like in like 200 years when every race is all mixed together.

who cares is Kobe isn't the best SG of all time. 2nd only to Jordan..which also happens to be the greatest player of all time. Not bad company

TD knows he's a center. Pop knows he's a center. It's almost a shots fired type of thing when guys call him a PF considering he pretty much plays center the majority of the time. But he wouldn't even be a top 5-10 center if the fan boys just stopped fighting it and let it happen.

for the record, I have no stake in it at all, whether he is this or that. idgaf either way.

He's played center in his later years but there's a reason why back then dudes were comparing him to KG, Dirk, Sheed, etc and not Shaq, Yao, etc.

His legacy is going to go down and be remembered as the Greatest Power Forward of All Time whether y'all like it or not or i guess in lemmelone's case, he'll consider him the Greatest "Gay" Power Forward of All Time. :smh:

Nick Young ain't lying, but he's a different type of corndog for subtweeting and deleting. What's the purpose of that? That's like 3 in a row. Not the D'Angelo type of corndog, but a corndog nonetheless. 

the thing i remember throughout the years is even though tim duncan might be the tallest player on his team on the court, the majority of the time he would never guard the other teams Center. similar to when lebron "played" the 4 in miami.

Simple question for you. Answer yes or no.

From 00-07....did Tim Duncan play more than 55% of his minutes at PF over that time span?

View media item 1974323
After you answer that question. I'd like you to remember that Tim Duncan came into the league in 97. And played next to David Robinson as the "twin towers". Tim was the PF. So if you take those 3 years...add it to the next 7 where the numbers show he played 55% of his minutes as a PF....it's overwhelming clear that Tim Duncan spent the prime of his career playing most of his minutes as a PF.

Where he won 4 chips, 3 finals MVPs, and 2mvps. That's not arguable. It's a fact.

Uhhhh...my math might be off but no. In that time he spent 9155 out of 19924 minutes at PF. That's about 46%. It looks like you added the percentages instead of the actual minutes. Also with the numbers available we know he played a good amount of center even when David Robinson was there so it's safe to assume he did the same in the first 3 years where we don't have the numbers.

Like I said my math might be off but....yea. There you have it

Last edited:
:rofl:

It's really the only thing that needs to be said to you because i KNOW why you're going so hard to try and prove Duncan is a center. Gurantee if this had nothing to do with him being called Greatest Power Forward of All Time, you'd give NO damns about this but since the majority of people call him this, it makes you feel it "one ups" your boy Kobe who will NEVER be known as the greatest of his position.
But TD is a center. At least top 7

Uhhhh...my math might be off but no. In that time he spent 9155 out of 19924 minutes at PF. That's about 46%. It looks like you added the percentages instead of the actual minutes. Also with the numbers available we know he played a good amount of center even when David Robinson was there so it's safe to assume he did the same in the first 3 years where we don't have the numbers.

Like I said my math might be off but....yea. There you have it

Man What? It's right there for you. Fk you trying to do your own math for :lol:. It clearly says from 00-07, Duncan spent 55% of his time on the floor playing PF. And 45% playing C.

If you look at the trend from 00-03 (when Robinson retired) it's safe to say that he was playing close to 70% at PF when he came with Admiral....and trended down to 60 as Admiral was on his way out. I didn't manipulate any numbers at all. I'm using the numbers straight off of bball reference. It's all right there man.

View media item 1974346

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom