2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Coldcity is the first person to get banned anyone gives an F about

The last 3 bannings was a barrage of 'He ain't rep me, so eff him' :rofl:

Devin Booker basically looks like what scientists expect humans to look like in like 200 years when every race is all mixed together.

:lol: I had a college anthropology professor who would talk about that. But he was kind of out there, so I assumed it wasn't a very widely shared belief. Guess he isn't the only one.

Love how Coldcity is the first person to get banned anyone gives an F about

The last 3 bannings was a barrage of 'He ain't rep me, so eff him'
roll.gif
most of the people that have gotten banned i have said that but they were lame so it didnt really matter. the collector got banned and only gave me like one rep but hes cool af so it didnt matter. i enjoyed his presence on these forums whether he repped me or not. 

coldcity the same. whether he repped me or not i enjoyed his contributions and presence in this thread. ... 

Cold's posting style was a bit abrasive. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner with all the sensitive dudes on here tbh. No shots at any of the regulars in here. I'm sure none of yall reported him.

Cold's posting style was a bit abrasive. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner with all the sensitive dudes on here tbh. No shots at any of the regulars in here. I'm sure none of yall reported him.
Abrasive? I think Cold was keeping it real 99% of the time.
He wasn't an annoying troll like some of the NT NBA regulars here

Just posting to see where my reps at

Edit: doesn't appear that i lost any. Let him rot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom