2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's safe to say it was DEFINITLEY over 60% +at PF from 97-00. I don't think even you'd jump out that window. I know it's more though.

But anyway...you haven't answered my original question. So I'll ask again.

From 00-07....did Tim Duncan play more than 55% of his minutes at PF over that time span?

-And the accomplishments go, 4chips, 3finals MVPs, 2mvps over that time span. They were talking about Tim as the creates PF of all time in like '05. He's accomplished more in his first 10 years...than any other PF.
There's no numbers to prove it either way, I wouldn't say it's safe to say anything. Agree to disagree. 55% power forward? Yes. I was the one who brought these numbers to the table in the first place
laugh.gif
. Like I said, flimsy case, cherry pick seasons etc. You could easily say he accomplished all that as a 45% center. Glass half empty/full type deal. And he flat out would not have as many all stars, all NBA, all defense over guys like shaq and yao if he was listed at his true position, period. Great player not goat PF. Part timer.
No just no. If you can't admit that Tim was playing AT LEAST over 60% of his minutes at PF from 97-00...when the numbers show he played 61%, 60%, 56%...in 01,02,03.....then there's no point in arguing with you.

Things only a biased lakers fan will say to discredit the Spurs or Duncan:

1. Tim didn't play majority of his mins as a PF in his prime
2. Tim isn't that great because he never repeated
3. Tim wouldn't have as many accolades or be as revered if he was listed as a C
4. Kobe>Tim
5. Tim Duncan didn't play PF next to David Robinson
6. Tim Duncan was carried to his last Championsip 
7. Spurs managed to only "squeeze out" one ring the last few years.

Y'all are something else

funny story, i was at the store the other day & the cashier was like "Aren't you the youngest person in NT history to get 7200 reps? I saw you on the news. Can i get an autograph?" and i was kinda surprised cause i didn't think i'm that big a deal but i signed her apron anyway

**** was lit

I'll never understand why any of you care about reps

I honestly don't care that much. If I lost I'll my reps today, I'd still be in here. But its become one of those things that's fun to ******** about in between games, real news stories.

That said, I appreciate all the reps I get. :wink: :D

funny story, i was at the store the other day & the cashier was like "Aren't you the youngest person in NT history to get 7200 reps? I saw you on the news. Can i get an autograph?" and i was kinda surprised cause i didn't think i'm that big a deal but i signed her apron anyway

**** was lit

You remind me of a young McFloppy.

So proud.

Last edited:

**** was lit
This doesn't seem real

Have a rep.

We giving out reps now :nerd:

If I get banned I want yall to bury me in my purple 8s, laker joggers and huf boxers. And i want lawdog to handle the prep. Put all my reps on top of the casket, I aint leaving nothing behind.

No just no. If you can't admit that Tim was playing AT LEAST over 60% of his minutes at PF from 97-00...when the numbers show he played 61%, 60%, 56%...in 01,02,03.....then there's no point in arguing with you.

Brush your teeth bruh. There's no numbers his first 3 years to prove anything. I'm not gonna act like I was really watching the spurs back then or like I would have even if league pass existed but you can if you want to. He came into the league as a center, I can just as easily assume he was playing heavy minutes at the 5 like you want to assume he was playing the 4. Like I said he's a part timer, not worthy of full fledged PF status. You disagree and cherry pick seasons, so be it.

And stop bringing the Lakers into this :lol:. Makes yall look thirsty :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: I had a college anthropology professor who would talk about that. But he was kind of out there, so I assumed it wasn't a very widely shared belief. Guess he isn't the only one.

Its a widely shared belief amongst morons. Its virtually impossible

I'll never understand why any of you care about reps

i remember this guy on here was making fun of me cuz he had more reps than me. it made him feel like people liked him more than me

then he got banned

i guess you all liked me better than him afterall 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom