2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK sure. There's no coming back from this :rolleyes. Parker didn't break guy code?? Cmon bruh. Yall want this to be way worse than it actually is.

the only way to come back to this is for DLo to be known for his skills on his court and help Lakers win.

This. If DLo becomes the all-star guard he is supposed to become, people will forget about this real quick.
Na just na
Well maybe not those of you that treat the NBA like your favorite reality show, but those that follow the sport will forget.

Chris Mannix is saying Chicago's gonna try to trade Jimmy Butler this summer

why.....?
They need to get those dumb ***** outta here! 
mad.gif
They're destroying the Bulls. 
mean.gif

I don't know or care either, but for some of these guys it's like they think if he does turn out to be gay, it would somehow make him a lesser player. I find it weird.

It goes beyond just Duncan. There's a few Laker fans who seem to want to discredit the Spurs at any opportunity for any reason. Calling Duncan gay and insisting that he's a center and not a PF is part of that. The whole thing is strange to me. But whatever. I don't think the Spurs are sweating it and I'm not going to either.

It goes beyond just Duncan. There's a few Laker fans who seem to want to discredit the Spurs at any opportunity for any reason. Calling Duncan gay and insisting that he's a center and not a PF is part of that. The whole thing is strange to me. But whatever. I don't think the Spurs are sweating it and I'm not going to either.

This

In other news, the Chicago Bulls went from perpetually being one of the top teams in the East to becoming a complete disaster.

In other news, the Chicago Bulls went from perpetually being one of the top teams in the East to becoming a complete disaster.
They are a horribly ran team. Thibs was holding that team together and the three dodos decided to cut him. I will tell you guys the bulls won't be good for a while, all because of the huge egos.
mean.gif
 **** them! 

Last edited:
OK sure. There's no coming back from this :rolleyes. Parker didn't break guy code?? Cmon bruh. Yall want this to be way worse than it actually is.

the only way to come back to this is for DLo to be known for his skills on his court and help Lakers win.

This. If DLo becomes the all-star guard he is supposed to become, people will forget about this real quick.
Na just na
Well maybe not those of you that treat the NBA like your favorite reality show, but those that follow the sport will forget.
If your boy did the same and your group of friends along with you decided to still chill with the snake. You guys never forgot

Reality :\

Ainge is such a great executive. He's done what the 76ers tried to do in terms of stockpiling draft picks, while still competing and looking like a legit franchise with a future.

For this upcoming draft? They'll probably end up with the Mavs pick since it's top 7 protected or something like that. So 2 lotto picks. Then they have their own, around low 20's.

I think they have Philly's 2nd round pick too, so that's basically another 1st rounder.

They clearly gotta ship out a package of players or picks though. Not enough roster spots.

Last edited:

wat. his orientation a question?

dude has no testesterone hence his low dht n crispy hairline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom