2015-2016 NBA Regular Season - MDA to HOU - All-NBA - Harden snubbed - Anthony Davis is broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Tim Duncan do?

Also, those three entertainers have **** reputations :lol: Not exactly the best examples.

And I think it's fair to say that none of those entertainers careers were the same after the scandals, particularly MJ. Yeah, I know Chris Brown still puts out some hit records, but he's still largely thought of as a douche. Plus, he may have become an even bigger star if he never beat the **** out of Rihanna. And R Kelly is definitely not as big a star as he once was.

I agree with people who say the D Lo thing will blow over, but probably never be completely forgotten by a lot of people.

Ryan Kelley=Josh McRoberts???
indifferent.gif
 highly disrespectful towards josh mcroberts

ryan kelly will not be in the league next year 

You talkin' rumors, bruh...nothing substantiated. :lol: THAT'S the difference.

Oh you don't remember when Tim Duncan was caught on video saying he was having sex with his male trainer?

Or when that video of Michael Jackson havingn sex with a 6 year old surfaced?

:lol: y'all talking to Laker homers, nothing you can do convince them Russell did wrong n is a lil ho from here on out

he snitched on a beloved all-time laker in nick young and got him in trouble with his pop star lady

See I knew yall would try to act like I'm defending what he did even tho I said repeatedly that I'm not :lol:. I'm just saying yall are blowing this out of proportion. And I'm not talking about Lance blowing in lebron's ear :lol:. I'm talking about him pushing his girl down a flight of stairs.

Tony parker ****** his teammates wife. Like actually put his wee wee in her VA Jay Jay and broke up their relationship while they were on the same team. I wonder if that affected lma or david west's decision to sign there. Wade had a baby with another chick while he was with Gabby. Etc. People move on. There will always be internet jokes but even an NBA agent laughed when asked if this would affect free agents coming to LA. Who gives af about tom penn :lol:. It was lame af but it's not as catastrophic as ALA would like you to believe.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll bite. Who the hell is ALA?

Also, I'm not saying players will never want to play with him. But this will always be one of the first 5 things we remember about him for the rest of his career.

Come next season this will be a non story. That's a tough reputation to shake though. Winning is a good memory eraser tho. I would focus on getting better. In time people will forget

Basically this

Okay, I'll bite. Who the hell is ALA?

Also, I'm not saying players will never want to play with him. But this will always be one of the first 5 things we remember about him for the rest of his career.

ALA or anti laker agenda. Basically a real life player Hater's ball for the finest organization in all of sports.

It's one of the first things you remember because he doesn't have a career yet. If Nick and Iggy stay together it will be even less of an issue. Let him win a couple rings or be a top player in the league and that's what you'll think of first. Kobe talked to the cops about shaq paying chicks off while shaq was married. Look how much love he is getting from opposing players, fans and even organizations every night. Even him and shaq have been buddy buddy in public for years now. It's not THAT serious for yall that want to think this is doomsday for the Lakers.

Last edited:
See I knew yall would try to act like I'm defending what he did even tho I said repeatedly that I'm not :lol:. I'm just saying yall are blowing this out of proportion. And I'm not talking about Lance blowing in lebron's ear :lol:. I'm talking about him pushing his girl down a flight of stairs.

Tony parker ****** his teammates wife. Like actually put his wee wee in her VA Jay Jay and broke up their relationship while they were on the same team. I wonder if that affected lma or david west's decision to sign there. Wade had a baby with another chick while he was with Gabby. Etc. People move on. There will always be internet jokes but even an NBA agent laughed when asked if this would affect free agents coming to LA. Who gives af about tom penn :lol:. It was lame af but it's not as catastrophic as ALA would like you to believe.

lol you just don't get it. you can push a girl down the stairs and still be a great teammate. there's no coming back from snitching. plus he broke the man code. aint nobody gonna trust him as a teammate anymore.

Last edited:
OK sure. There's no coming back from this :rolleyes. Parker didn't break guy code?? Cmon bruh. Yall want this to be way worse than it actually is.

I've never cheated, but I understand tho if that makes sense. Dlo is scum, because he knew good and damned well what he was doing, this wasn't on accident. And although I never cheated, I have plenty of homeboys that do, and if they get caught up it's they're old lady caught them, or they told on themselves. Even if we had a falling out or whatever our falling out is inconsequential to his infidelity. Now, being that's my homeboy, and his old lady is cheating and I find out about it, I'm telling him, that is part of the code. Don't break code, not that hard, hell, it doesn't even have to be discussed or pre-gamed, it's unwritten law. Any MAN doesn't understand that doesn't deserve to have friends anyway.riends anyway.

To the league? No
L.O. has other stuff to worry about anyway, plus, he still, or at least still should have enough money left from playing to not have to come back. He should worry about getting right whether it is physically or mentally depending on whatever the effects of that stroke was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom