2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Suh got what he deserved. He's a clown.

This.

I'm probably the biggest Suh defender in the world but shouldn't have put himself in that spot in the first place.

Truth be told we weren't walking into Seattle and winning anyways so I kinda don't mind seeing what the defense looks like with him out. Lets us make a decision if we want to give him Watt money or not.

Personally I don't have a problem with goonery. Its football, its supposed to be a violent sport but the **** him and Raiola did is ***** made. Like take two steps and lay a dude out during the course of a play if you gonna do some goon ****. Don't step on a dude.

Last edited:
Suh is a punk. I'm sure he could beat me up but I bet I can make him cry. 

He seems like the type that cries easily and huffs and puffs when he is angry. Scrub, clown and a female

Last edited:
Man I legit am so pissed at Suh being suspended. Like the NFL is robbing me as a Lions fan. Not only did we have to get raped by the officials in the game on Sunday against Green Bay, but now we have to go without our best player in a very rare playoff appearance. I have watched this team at the bottom too long for the NFL to be ******** on us like this. **** Goodell, **** Blandino, and **** every other front office person who had their hands in that.

And while I am at it, **** the Packers. Team has the golden child A Rod and now they are getting the Peyton Manning treatment from the officials.

The line hasn't moved one bit with Suh's suspension maybe it gets lifted.

The NFL can't talk about player safety and have a dude stepping on folks like that.

I wish he just would have fell on him.

Last edited:
I believe he lost balance and was trying to regain balance and placed his foot on a moving body part, went up on one foot while trying to regain control and stepped off.

Maybe he knew it was a person, but why does he need to acknowledge it. It's not like hew knew it was the left leg that was injured and there was malicious intent, the guy is a freak of nature but he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head.

View media item 1328401

Suh intentionally re-stepped on Rodgers. I hate both teams, but its obvious.

Word?

Look at this clip. Lang held on to Suh's jersey, Suh leaned back which caused the second step. No biggie right? It's football for crying out loud. I mean if Suh really wanted to be dirty, Aaron Rodgers would have a broken leg period.

Freaking ridiculous that a suspension was warranted for something as miniscule as this! I can't stop :lol: at how ridiculous the NFL has been with their fines and suspensions this year. Not just Suh but last week that fine on Lynch for diving into the end zone? I am starting to not be able to watch this NFL product anymore... makes me mad and it's just downright laughable to see this great sport of football being reduced to this BS.

His upper body clearly swayed back, that is not unnatural to take a step back and go up on one foot trying to regain balance. That is a completely natural reaction.

If this wasn't against a QB who is an MVP candidate and coincidentally had injured the leg that was stepped on this would be a complete non ******* story.

Hopefully the NFL pulls their head out of their *** and lifts the suspension. Punishment does not fit the action on the field whatsoever.

Suh intentionally re-stepped on Rodgers. I hate both teams, but its obvious.
Word?

Look at this clip. Lang held on to Suh's jersey, Suh leaned back which caused the second step. No biggie right? It's football for crying out loud. I mean if Suh really wanted to be dirty, Aaron Rodgers would have a broken leg period.

Freaking ridiculous that a suspension was warranted for something as miniscule as this! I can't stop
laugh.gif
at how ridiculous the NFL has been with their fines and suspensions this year. Not just Suh but last week that fine on Lynch for diving into the end zone? I am starting to not be able to watch this NFL product anymore... makes me mad and it's just downright laughable to see this great sport of football being reduced to this BS.
Hes a professional athlete and an "athletic freak" as most Lions fans will concede. Dude cant stop himself from walking backwards?

The ONLY way you absolve him and do not levy any punishment is if you truly believe he didn't know that he stepped on someone and the second step was also a complete accident.

Which pretty clearly it wasn't.  LIS if I'm walking through the house and begin to step on something and I don't know what it is, I'm pretty easily able to shift my weight off of that foot to not break whatever it is im stepping on or to not hurt my own foot.

Dude stepped with the left and then put 100% of his weight on that foot while balanced on AR's ankle.  No reasonable human being can argue that he "didn't know".

Yall making yourself look foolish if you're really trying to say that he had no clue what he was doing.  

And obviously if he broke AR's leg on purpose because he "wanted to be dirty", then he'd be suspended for a lot longer than 1 game.  He stepped on him low key so he could say it was an accident. Dudes got like 9 offenses from on field incidents but yall trying to give him a pass still and its laughable.

SUh is an idiot and im glad hes suspended and hopefully its the last time i saw him in a Lions jersey.

hes dragged this team down so far too long

Hes a professional athlete and an "athletic freak" as most Lions fans will concede. Dude cant stop himself from walking backwards?

The ONLY way you absolve him and do not levy any punishment is if you truly believe he didn't know that he stepped on someone and the second step was also a complete accident.

Which pretty clearly it wasn't.  LIS if I'm walking through the house and begin to step on something and I don't know what it is, I'm pretty easily able to shift my weight off of that foot to not break whatever it is im stepping on or to not hurt my own foot.

Dude stepped with the left and then put 100% of his weight on that foot while balanced on AR's ankle.  No reasonable human being can argue that he "didn't know".

Yall making yourself look foolish if you're really trying to say that he had no clue what he was doing.  

And obviously if he broke AR's leg on purpose because he "wanted to be dirty", then he'd be suspended for a lot longer than 1 game.  He stepped on him low key so he could say it was an accident. Dudes got like 9 offenses from on field incidents but yall trying to give him a pass still and its laughable.

What part of being off balance do you not seem to understand. You mention you can shift your weight, sure with a normal ******* step, but if you are offbalance your weight is going to go where it may. Remember a time you were off balance and stepped on something, did you magically shift your weight to the other foot, what if it was an object that was moving, in this case Rodgers legs. There is no way this was something done on purpose with intent to injure, he did not even ******* look down to see where he was stepping.

I can't believe how many people fail to comprehend what they actually saw and only want to believe what the media is making it out to be. Most of the views are in slow motion as well which make it look like he had his body weight on there longer than it actually was. It was enough to regain balance after the first mistep, plain and simple.

It's cool bro, the blue shades look good on you. 
pimp.gif

All you gotta do is relate it to something in your own life - think of christmas last week when you walked down to the tree in your zip up pajamas and saw all the presents... Now think of if your fam was around the tree and you just tore into your big gift (Elmo!), You backed up and your moms leg was stretched out, you clip it once with the right foot - Oh no! - Then your left foot goes completely on top of her ankle... I know the footing isn't good in those bright blue fuzzy onesies you rocked to bed on Christmas Eve, so clearly you balance on your momma's leg, putting your full weight on her, because, you know, "balance".... After that you rock back forward and you're off her.  No harm done. 

roll.gif

Did you not see Lang holding onto Suh's jersey, which caused Suh to pull back? Now don't get me wrong, I am all for protecting NFL players and Suh does deserve some form of punishment due to his past transgressions, HOWEVER to suspend a player for the most important game of his career for stepping on someone which doesn't even look too serious is beyond ludicrous. If that was Jay Cutler or Bridgewater, it would simply be a fine and the Networks wouldn't even be talking much about it. But because Arod is a household name it's pretty blatant the NFL is giving preferential treatment over this incident. Like I said ridiculous and downright laughable.

This hit on McCown a few weeks back was a 1,000,000 times more dangerous than this incident and nothing came out of it. Suh destroyed McCown on this play with his forearm which in my opinion was far more dangerous and an obvious cheap shot. But then again who is McCown in comparison to the NFL's poster boy Aaron Rodgers :rolleyes

View media item 1328679
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/1A...p4?versionId=DzbSYJJYMCgsH30NezTwEpELy9KILAyH

Last edited:
#1 - The magnitude of the game you're suspending him for shouldn't matter.

#2 - Have you ever been cleated before? It can tear ur **** up.  Hes a 300 something pound man stepping on someone with his cleats.  100% of his weight balanced on someones ankle.  That's pretty dangerous.

Where there is smoke, there is fire.  Suh doesn't get the benefit of the doubt anymore and nothing about his reaction to stepping on "something" showed that he gave 2 ***** about what he was stepping on.

But I'm supposed to believe a pro athlete like him is "off balance" enough to not be able to control his own body. 
laugh.gif

I'll say it again, the only way you don't punish him for this is if you 100% believe that it was accidental.

Accident or no accident... no freaking big deal is all I am getting at. Now if there was serious damage done to ARod, then yah fine him, suspend him for a year.. whatever.

:lol: @ pretty dangerous.. come on man. This is football right.. not pro wrestling.

For Merton Hanks to say this is a violation of Player Safety Rules is :rofl: How about a forearm to the face of a defenseless QB whose head hit the turf but where is the consistency here? Just admit it, ARod and the Packers including the Cowboys, Patriots, all the poster boy NFL teams receive preferential treatment from the refs and league offices.

I don't know what point you were trying to make with pro wrestling there, but yeah.

Accident or no accident... no freaking big deal is all I am getting at. Now if there was serious damage done to ARod, then yah fine him, suspend him for a year.. whatever.

:lol: @ pretty dangerous.. come on man. This is football right.. not pro wrestling.

For Merton Hanks to say this is a violation of Player Safety Rules is :rofl: How about a forearm to the face of a defenseless QB whose head hit the turf but where is the consistency here? Just admit it, ARod and the Packers including the Cowboys, Patriots, all the poster boy NFL teams receive preferential treatment from the refs and league offices.

Shouldn't the punishment be levied regardless of the result of damage? I mean when James Harrison was suspended for his huge hits it wasn't because of how hurt the guy was, it was due to repeated actions.

Perhaps additional time warranted if really injured? But the action still needs corrected

And by incorrectly not suspending Suh for the forearm also has no bearing on suspending him for this action. They missed that violation, but didn't on this one

Last edited:

laugh.gif
@ pretty dangerous.. come on man. This is football right.. not pro wrestling.

You cant be serious... These ain't turf shoes they rock at Ford Field... Natural grass cleats in 15* weather outside, worn by a 300 lb man 100% balanced on your ankle, you're telling me that isn't dangerous... Ok.

Shouldn't the punishment be levied regardless of the result of damage? I mean when James Harrison was suspended for his huge hits it wasn't because of how hurt the guy was, it was due to repeated actions.

Perhaps additional time warranted if really injured? But the action still needs corrected

And by incorrectly not suspending Suh for the forearm also has no bearing on suspending him for this action. They missed that violation, but didn't on this one

The NFL MISSED that violation because that was McCown not ARod, Brees, Manning, Brady, etc...

Right....so that's a separate issue that should be addressed. But that doesn't mean punishment levied for this incident is incorrect

And stars have gotten preferential treatment for years. Not like this is some new fad :lol:

That is a different conversation though. 
laugh.gif
  It's still a violation and further's the narrative that Suh is out there looking for ways to injure.

@Edwerderespn: Last time #Lions played without @NdamukongSuh was Week 14 2011. They allowed 269 rushing yards to the #Vikings WITHOUT Adrian Peterson

He'll appeal and get to play anyways I'm betting. Won't matter when they get washed at Dallas with or without him.

Back
Top Bottom