2014 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Ron Parker-Bears dream dead! Greg Jennings cut!

Yea I didn't expect to win... Probably wouldn't have even put money on GB covering the 7.5 either.

If they just got beat that'd be one thing.

But to have the game in hand with 5 mins left and give it up like that. 
sick.gif

What sucks the most is that I liked our chances going up against either AFC team. I thought if we just made it past SEA, we would win the SB. in my mind, we pissed away a Super Bowl

You don't ever learn, do you?

It'll be ok bro, come fish with the rest of us [emoji]127907[/emoji][emoji]127907[/emoji]

I will never forget this game for as long as I live. It is the worst loss in sports history to me. I can't eat, I can't sleep, and I can't laugh. I feel like my very existence is eating itself away, I have no motivation to do anything right now.

I know it is just football and people might look at me like I'm a weak human being but I really love this ****. To all my Packer fans out there I'm with you, this ship isn't sinking. We have pieces to make a couple more runs in the future.

Exactly how I felt after the Wildcard game, was good on anything football related for bout a week

I hate to admit this but I've never rooted for a non-Lions team the way I rooted for the Packers vs the Cowboys.

I literally didn't watch or read anything outside of NT that was football related until after the Cowboys lost.

Living here made 15X worse but man listening to Sports radio and hearing people whine and cry about that Dez catch made it all worth it.

I'm still kinda tight because I realized we were as good as any team in the NFC especially if Nick and Warford would have played which they would have in Seattle but such is life.

Its crazy we won 11 games and in a situation where we should have won a road playoff game against a good team and I still feel like we underachieved.

Rewatched a lot of games and Lombardi ain't as bad as I thought. We left a lot of plays on the field.

We have to sure up the o line though

Last edited:
Packers fans,

Take what you feel...

... okay now imagine if your team had had no Super Bowls when this happened...

... okay now imagine if the team you would have faced in the Super Bowl was not Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, it was a Jim Caldwell-led team which lost the Super Bowl by two touchdowns while only turning it over once.

Spoon the Super Bowls from Houston and New York or wherever you live and stop crying your first world problems are showing.

Last edited:
It BEEN time to move on from Raiola.

Packers fans,

Take what you feel...

... okay now imagine if the team you would have faced in the Super Bowl was not Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, it was a Jim Caldwell-led team which lost the Super Bowl by two touchdowns while only turning it over once.

Spoon the Super Bowls from Houston and New York or wherever you live and stop crying your first world problems are showing.

Shots fired :lol:

Last edited:
keep thinkin bout that game man.... ****. that BS 2 point conversion, Morgan Burnett sliding when he coulda got a pick six, Bostic dropping an easy onside recovery.

I have no doubt in my mind we woulda beat the breaks off the Pats :smh:

Packers fans,

Take what you feel...

:rofl: :rofl:

I was talking to a Seattle fan after the game on Sunday and he tried taking shots at Minnesota - which was fine given his current state of salt -- but I humbly stated that they'll compete next year and could surprise some people. He told me straight up, no. Said Teddy isn't very good. I was shocked! I said if you watched then how you gonna say he isn't good. Told me he watched Teddy plenty and compared him to EJ Manuel. :rolleyes

That agitated me a bit. I felt better when he said that Asiata and Patterson were both good. Told me right then and there this boy was nothing more than a fantasy guru who know not-a-damn-thing. He shook his head in a agreement I told him CP was replaced by no name Charles Johnson. He had no clue though.  

I especially hope they beat Seattle next year. 

I was talking to a Seattle fan after the game on Sunday and he tried taking shots at Minnesota - which was fine given his current state of salt -- but I humbly stated that they'll compete next year and could surprise some people. He told me straight up, no. Said Teddy isn't very good. I was shocked! I said if you watched then how you gonna say he isn't good. Told me he watched Teddy plenty and compared him to EJ Manuel. :rolleyes

That agitated me a bit. I felt better when he said that Asiata and Patterson were both good. Told me right then and there this boy was nothing more than a fantasy guru who know not-a-damn-thing. He shook his head in a agreement I told him CP was replaced by no name Charles Johnson. He had no clue though.  

I especially hope they beat Seattle next year. 

that seattle fan don't know what he talking about.

Mike Wallace, Charles Johnson, Jarius Wright, Cordarrelle Patterson. Adam Thielen.

Whether or not the Vikings are saving $, I don't know if we cant count on our tight end's health nor do I feel good about that receiving corp above.

Fact: Greg Jennings and Percy Harvin have the same number of career TD at TCF Bank Stadium.

View media item 1446327

Last edited:
BPA in the draft, which very well could be WR for Minnesota. I'd feel very confident if they add Parker or White.

Rudolph can't be relied upon at this point.

Last edited:
I'd like White, but if there's any way to get Scherff then I'm in that corner.

Jennings needs to come home and flourish in the slot

He got the money and the ring already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom