2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
A former great player with no cartilage left in his knees vs. a fat inefficient chucker who can't defend.

Worst player a vs. player b argument ever.

Wade will be motivated after bron leaving

25 5 5

Bosh 22 9
maybe if they played the 76ers 82 times 
laugh.gif

Sick of hearing people say your a hypocrite by wanting Melo to leave but care when LeBron left Cleveland.

Melo literally had no help. Everyone on his team had a bad season besides him.

Specifically JR.

He deserved to leave.

Exactly why Cleveland needs to make the trade. You give Love a taste of that deep playoff run then the odds resigning him for a career of potential Championships go up exponentially. If you let him get to free agency, maybe he decides the allure of playing at home is too much to pass up and then Cleveland misses out.

Of course Love says he would like to play with Lebron. No brainer. What he said that sticks out most is his willingness to sign a long-term deal with Cleveland. They could win 2-4 Championships in the next 10 years with that team. No doubt.

So much truth here bro...

Especially about the increased likelihood of retaining Bron in 2 years...

NO WAY he could justify leaving a team that had Kyrie + Love....Just how? For what? Seriously?

If the Cavs fall flat the next two years and an enticing contender emerges, Bron can justify leaving saying the Cavs were/are too young and I'm getting older, the window for me to win another title is closing, I came back, we gave it a shot, but I have goals that I want to reach....

Really no justification leaving a team that has Love + Kyrie, I mean seriously. That would be insane.

Sick of hearing people say your a hypocrite by wanting Melo to leave but care when LeBron left Cleveland.

Melo literally had no help. Everyone on his team had a bad season besides him.

Specifically JR.

He deserved to leave.
Tim Hardaway did good, but the Knicks would easily rival the heat if melo didn't push to be traded,but wait for free agency.

With the harden hype & kobe coming back

Wade not going anywhere, funny yall giving up on a legend like this

:lol: Bro give it up, Wade is a shadow of his former self. Has nothing to do with people not believing in him, it's what it is at this point. His health prevents him from being what he once was.

It's not a matter of effort.

Nobody is slighting Wade, but somehow you can't comprehend this.

Last edited:
I always see Waiters up late at night retweeting people who say "you need the ball in your hands more" or "Wiggins ain't taking your starting spot" :smh: (didn't Jarret Jack or Dellad-whatever do that already?)

Last edited:
I always see Waiters up late at night retweeting people who say "you need the ball in your hands more" or "Wiggins ain't taking your starting spot" :smh: (didn't Jarret Jack or Dellad-whatever do that already?)

If Wiggins stays he's gonna take Waiters starting spot....It would just make sense figuring how Kyrie complements with Waiters (or rather doesn't complement with Waiters).

Hell even if Wiggins is traded I'm pretty certain that if Waiters isn't implicated in that deal he'd be coming off the bench in a spark-plug/scoring role.

Boy can pass and facilitate. With Bron in the fold now the backcourt might be too congested for Waiters to start either way is what I believe.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but if Rose is healthy I really don't see Kyrie-Wiggins-LeBron-Bennett-Varejao beating Rose-Hinrich-Butler-Pau-Noah.

Kyrie-Waiters-LeBron-Love-Varejao on the other hand....yes I see them beating anyone in the East.
If Andrew Wiggins is your third option...you're in a pretty damn good position.

He ain't nowhere neaaaaaar ready to be the third option on a title contending team...which is immediately what they turned into once they signed LeBron. Now if Kevin Love is your third option........then "you're in a pretty damn good position."

Lebron would really get touched if he ditched cleveland again,

Hes wise enough to know to not let rings define his legacy, if people wanna down grade his greatness by how many rings he has, then it is what it is, why not go back to the city you built & try to bring a championship there, if he fails all he can say is that he tried & the cleveland citizens have to respect that

LOL HEALTHY ROSE.

HE'S PROBABLY THEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOST OVERRATED ALL STAR TO EVER STEP ONTO THE COURT.

DUDE'S TALKING BOUT WHAT IFS.

STEPH CURRY > D ROSE

Tim Hardaway did good, but the Knicks would easily rival the heat if melo didn't push to be traded,but wait for free agency.
Melo pushed but he didn't make the Knicks trade for him. They were afraid he would get traded to the nets and that he would wait for them to relocate in Brooklyn. So the Knicks panicked and gave the Nuggets everything they wanted knowing that Denver wouldn't let him walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom