2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SneakerHeathen
 Is it that you'd like to see Lebron leave more so then actually thinking he will?

I think I've given more than enough reason as to why I believe there is a strong likelihood that unless Cleveland achieves certain things, Bron may leave.

Not going to keep repeating myself. And I'm not going to give any credence to you believing that I have ulterior motives here.

At days end Bron has nothing to do with my Lakers and never will. I'm speaking objectively here in terms of what I believe the Cavs need to do in order to secure Bron for the rest of his playing career.

In all honesty, I ******* hate the Cavaliers and Dan Gilbert. I do not like LeBron James. And I couldn't give any less of a **** if Cleveland ended up retaining Bron in two years or not.

Because I unlike some other Lakers fans, hold no false perceptions. I am not under any delusions of grandeur. I do not believe LeBron realistically will be a Laker at any point of his career.

So why would I care if he left Cleveland or not?

Again, as much as I hate repeating myself, I'll do it once more. If I'm part of the Cleveland Cavs brain-trust, I cannot go forward without a sense of urgency. I would be screaming atop my lungs until we got Kevin Love. I wouldn't be complacent for one second, given LeBron's track record of staying with franchises.

Last edited:
I think I've given more than enough reason as to why I believe there is a strong likelihood that unless Cleveland achieves certain things, Bron may leave.

Not going to keep repeating myself. And I'm not going to give any credence to you believing that I have ulterior motives here.

At days end Bron has nothing to do with my Lakers and never will. I'm speaking objectively here in terms of what I believe the Cavs need to do in order to secure Bron for the rest of his playing career.

In all honesty, I ******* hate the Cavaliers and Dan Gilbert. I do not like LeBron James. And I couldn't give any less of a **** if Cleveland ended up retaining Bron in two years or not.

Because I unlike some other Lakers fans, hold no false perceptions. I am not under any delusions of grandeur. I do not believe LeBron realistically will be a Laker at any point of his career.

So why would I care if he left Cleveland or not?

Again, as much as I hate repeating myself, I'll do it once more. If I'm part of the Cleveland Cavs brain-trust, I cannot go forward without a sense of urgency. I would be screaming atop my lungs until we got Kevin Love. I wouldn't be complacent for one second, given LeBron's track record of staying with franchises.
I slept a lot in school, but one day i heard them saying something about an oxymoron....

Lakers should bounce back in the next 20 years or so, they always do

I slept a lot in school, but one day i heard them saying something about an oxymoron....

No you just have trouble with comprehension.

I'm saying that objectively speaking, despite my issues with Gilbert. IF I AM a Cavs fan, I'd want the Cavs not to get too comfortable having Bron back.

I don't see how you can not have a sense of urgency here.

But why am I explaining this to you? You can't grasp simple terms like objectivity.

You can dislike something but still talk about that something objectively. It's called putting aside personal feelings to address that subject.

I'm always going to hate Dan Gilbert for interfering with the Cp3 trade. Always, 'til the day I die I'll be cursing his name. As a Lakers fan, that hurt.

But as a fan of the game, and just simply speaking objectively....I don't think it's wise for the Cavs to sit on their laurels here.

Last edited:
Wiggins need to be traded.

You got a guy who can hit the 3 ball consistently unlike bosh.

He can create and pass like its nothing.

His full court passes be on point too.

Let's not forget Bosh avg 6 Rebs.

Love will give u 12-14RPG and post scoring.

Cleveland must trade wiggins.

If they believe Bennett can be a 10+ rpg guy and hit that 3 at least 40% then keep the team how it is.

But you should always think about winning now.m if you have the chance. Not save Wiggins until he develops then we'll win. Bron is declining. His window is closing slowly but surely.

Oh and Bron is staying in Cleveland. 2 year deal is so he can get more money after those two years due to a tv contract.

I'm saying that objectively speaking, despite my issues with Gilbert. IF I AM a Cavs fan, I'd want the Cavs not to get too comfortable having Bron back.

But why am I explaining this to you? You can't grasp simple terms like objectivity.

You can dislike something but still talk about that something objectively. It's called putting aside personal feelings to address that subject.

I'm always going to hate Dan Gilbert for interfering with the Cp3 trade. Always, 'til the day I die I'll be cursing his name. As a Lakers fan, that hurt.

But as a fan of the game, and just simply speaking objectively....I don't think it's wise for the Cavs to sit on their laurels here.

And how will Kobe and cp3 even fit ?

Dumbest trade ever. Good thing if got voided.

Dude your spilling your personal bias's and trying to back it up with objectivity. It's obvious the cavs need to seize the moment. Have they done anything this offseason thus far that shows they wouldn't? Has Lebron or management done anything that's indicated thus far that they're not committed to the long haul (please be "objective" here and don't cite the contract). 

In no way am I saying this is you, but stereotypically speaking lakers fans seem to have this hate for lebron as if he's gonna pass up Kobe and their franchise accomplishments. You guys are a pinnacle of the NBA, Appreciate what yall got, no need to hate the next man's team.

You spoke of comprehension, but i guess that was lacking when you read Lebron's letter. I don't like trying to belittle people's opinion but I think the majority would agree what you call an objective assessment, is actually a biased loathing sugar coated with obvious sentiments. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom