2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Fair just killed the Brazilian KD...

Julius Wrek
Remember he is 2 years away from being 2 years away
grin.gif
that looked kinda more like a dunk-by rather than a full on dunked-on him tho

Caboclo def not "2 years away from being 2 years away. "

He reminds me of Rashard Lewis, I liked the pick at the time, I like it even more now that I've seen him play.

Last edited:
Dude your spilling your personal bias's and trying to back it up with objectivity. It's obvious the cavs need to seize the moment. Have they done anything this offseason thus far that shows they wouldn't? Has Lebron or management done anything that's indicated thus far that they're not committed to the long haul (please be "objective" here and don't cite the contract). 

In no way am I saying this is you, but stereotypically speaking lakers fans seem to have this hate for lebron as if he's gonna pass up Kobe and their franchise accomplishments. You guys are a pinnacle of the NBA, Appreciate what yall got, no need to hate the next man's team.

You spoke of comprehension, but i guess that was lacking when you read Lebron's letter. I don't like trying to belittle people's opinion but I think the majority would agree what you call an objective assessment, is actually a biased loathing sugar coated with obvious sentiments. 

Yes LeBron has done something, it's called track record. It's called saying one thing and doing another.

Again this isn't about me being a Lakers fan, right now I'm talking about the Cavs and LeBron and you can rest assured I'm leaving my bias at the door in this discussion. I wholeheartedly believe they need to give up Wiggins to land Love so they can be contenders now, not a year from now, not two years from now when Bron is due a new contract, but now.

Lebron can run through the East and struggle with the Bulls before losing/winning (50/50 shot here) in the ECF.
This "they ain't ready now" makes me laugh every time.
If the Cavs made no more trades and kept the team as it is now, Contender, THIS YEAR

Last edited:
I'm not even a big Rosé fan but to say he's done is a big rush to judgement.

It's probly more accurate to say he won't be the same that's a given, but it's waaaay to early to call the kid done.

Yeah a lot of what Rose has dealt with is mental. He's not done. I mean reports have surfaced saying he looks like the Rose of old in practices.

Will he ever be league MVP again? Who knows.

Will he be an all-star again? I believe it.

Where did all this Kevin Love is tied to LeBron talk come from?? Obviously, Cleveland would want Love, and Love would like to play with James, but Kevin Love isnt following James around.
Dudes keep talking like the Cavs can just wait and Love will sign there in FA no problems.

Foolish.

At this point to me it seems they're really just saying the Cavs are not getting Love cuz they value Wiggins more. nothing wrong with that but I aint buying that dreamworld talk.

Yeah a lot of what Rose has dealt with is mental. He's not done. I mean reports have surfaced saying he looks like the Rose of old in practices.

Will he ever be league MVP again? Who knows.

Will he be an all-star again? I believe it.

We can agree on this. I really hope dude returns to his old form.

Never understood the social media types that took joy in seeing one of the leagues best players down.

Dudes keep talking like the Cavs can just wait and Love will sign there in FA no problems.

Foolish.

At this point to me it seems they're really just saying the Cavs are not getting Love cuz they value Wiggins more. nothing wrong with that but I aint buying that dreamworld talk.

Outside of Golden St. where are the other realistic landing spots for him? If he's going to wait until free agency to decide where he wants to sign anyway, why not wait it out?

Foolish.

Outside of Golden St. where are the other realistic landing spots for him? If he's going to wait until free agency to decide where he wants to sign anyway, why not wait it out?
I don't even think the only other options are GSW. Son could easily want his money and a team of his choice.

Which was the key thing dudes overlook about the Knicks giving away a whole team for Melo.

Let Love sit down with his agent now and think about getting paid and being on a good team. He's not 100% latched on to playing with Bron. He'll easily go with trying to force a trade before the deadline.

As for other teams though, any playoff team with cap space that can offer the max or near max. I'm not aware of them by name but I know it's not just Cavs or Warriors.

Last edited:
We can agree on this. I really hope dude returns to his old form.

Never understood the social media types that took joy in seeing one of the leagues best players down.

Agreed.

I mean as much as I dislike LeBron, I would never/could never take joy in seeing him hurt.

Some sadistic folks out there.

I mean, if you dislike a player that much, isn't it that much sweeter when that player is beaten when they have their health?

Why wish for injury?

Same with Kobe, so many folks took joy in seeing him hurt.

Quoting all this wade slander.

It's not slander bro, nobody is slighting Wade or saying he's a bad player.

His health limits his ability to produce the way we all know he can.

I don't like Dwyane Wade, but I also know that this current version of Wade is a far cry from the guy who had the ability to takeover games, draw fouls and finish through contact, display supreme athleticism and single-handedly lead his team into playoff contention.

That Wade is gone and has been for a while.

So quote away son, IDK what slander you're talking about though. If he miraculously is able to regain his health, good for him. I hope the Heat go into next years free-agent class and sign a 3rd piece to form the new big 3 and give Cleveland some more competition. **** will be fun to watch.

Last edited:
It's not slander bro, nobody is slighting Wade or saying he's a bad player.

His health limits his ability to produce the way we all know he can.

I don't like Dwyane Wade, but I also know that this current version of Wade is a far cry from the guy who had the ability to takeover games, draw fouls and finish through contact, display supreme athleticism and single-handedly lead his team into playoff contention.

That Wade is gone and has been for a while.

So quote away son, IDK what slander you're talking about though. If he miraculously is able to regain his health, good for him. I hope the Heat go into next years free-agent class and sign a 3rd piece to form the new big 3 and give Cleveland some more competition. **** will be fun to watch.
I hope you do so we can point and laugh at you later on.
It wouldn't matter because you guys would be no where to be found if I did.
Has been for a while? Hes been injuried the past 2 years. He had that ability in 2012 just gave up Tue front seat to bron. 2011 he was the best player in that finals series. He averaged like 25 a game. I still think Hes capable of avg 22 a game playing like 70 games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom