2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike Cleveland, always have always will, but I dont fully hate them like I did Miami. That being said, I hope the Cavs lose every game they ever play :smile:

Well, facts are facts. You don't buy four #1 picks.

Man. We got Bron and baby Bron on one team. Idk how we got so lucky.

Agreed.

I mean as much as I dislike LeBron, I would never/could never take joy in seeing him hurt.

Some sadistic folks out there.

I mean, if you dislike a player that much, isn't it that much sweeter when that player is beaten when they have their health?

Why wish for injury?

Same with Kobe, so many folks took joy in seeing him hurt.

Agreed. I remember seeing people taking enjoyment in Kobe getting injured.

I'm just going to assume they didn't have a father in their life or anyone around to teach them right from wrong.

Its one thing to dislike a player. To take enjoyment in them getting hurt is a total chump move.

i think the notion behind it is that the cavs feel they will eventually win more than 2 (3?) championships

"building" thru the draft vs "buying" free agents

What exactly did they build?

There options including lebron are all draft picks, what don't u understand bout that? They didn't go out and get ray allen birdman lebron james bosh..
Karma a *****..heat belong in basketball hell Minnesota style for next year's and tears to come

Built not bought :lol: stupidest phrase ever.

:lol: yall bought stars you didn't build a team...stupid phrase or not it's tru

If u buy land and build a house on it.
You built that house.

If you walking down the street see a real estate number and cut a check, you bought that house

Last edited:
There options including lebron are all draft picks, what don't u understand bout that? They didn't go out and get ray allen birdman lebron james bosh..
Karma a *****..heat belong in basketball hell Minnesota style for next year's and tears to come
:lol: yall bought stars you didn't build a team...stupid phrase or not it's tru

If u buy land and build a house on it.
You built that house.

If you walking down the street see a real estate number and cut a check, you bought that house
Son who cares how you win? You don't get extra points for drafting players and building your team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom