2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
and wiggins will eventually be like the next bron right? 

it sounds like cleveland fans are hungry for one/two rings now versus developing a future dynasty

Wiggins can score at will with his mediocre offensive skill, he has superior defense to other players his age, you can teach offense but defense only gets better over time.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: dion waiters Better then wade?? Dudes caught up on his all star game and end to the season when kyrie was out.

:smh: Yes Wade at 32 years and no knees, needing to play limited minutes and miss multiple games a season is more potent at this point than Waiters who if he wasn't playing with Kyrie could easily be a 20+ PPG player.

Again, look at circumstance. Waiters does NOT complement well with Kyrie.....

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I wouldn't trade wiggins for Love if love is going to be a free agent. I'd bet Love would sign with them. He says he's intrigued or whatever, but I could see him in LA with the Lakers. If he really wants to "GO HOME" like all these other guys.

Where did all this Kevin Love is tied to LeBron talk come from?? Obviously, Cleveland would want Love, and Love would like to play with James, but Kevin Love isnt following James around.

:smh: Yes Wade at 32 years and no knees, needing to play limited minutes and miss multiple games a season is more potent at this point than Waiters who if he wasn't playing with Kyrie could easily be a 20+ PPG player.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm not sold on kyrie, dude gets a lot of hype because of his commercials pretty much, how come he hasn't led his team to the playoffs in the weak east?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Let's see how wade does this year without having to play off LeBron. He'll easily average 20 and I doubt he misses as much games as this year. He was out just to be cautious most those games he could have gone.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Let's see how wade does this year without having to play off LeBron. He'll easily average 20 and I doubt he misses as much games as this year. He was out just to be cautious most those games he could have gone.
View media item 1078246

Where did all this Kevin Love is tied to LeBron talk come from?? Obviously, Cleveland would want Love, and Love would like to play with James, but Kevin Love isnt following James around.

cause flip wants to make a deal and love saying he will resign with cavs only if lebron is there
obviously, cavs werent gonna make a deal without reassurance from love resigning before bron announced

Last edited:
Wade will be motivated after bron leaving

25 5 5

Bosh 22 9
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 At wades numbers!

Bosh will put in a lot of work tho. Let's hope he starts playing in the post a bit again. 

I wouldn't trade wiggins for Love if love is going to be a free agent. I'd bet Love would sign with them. He says he's intrigued or whatever, but I could see him in LA with the Lakers. If he really wants to "GO HOME" like all these other guys.

Exactly why Cleveland needs to make the trade. You give Love a taste of that deep playoff run then the odds resigning him for a career of potential Championships go up exponentially. If you let him get to free agency, maybe he decides the allure of playing at home is too much to pass up and then Cleveland misses out.

Of course Love says he would like to play with Lebron. No brainer. What he said that sticks out most is his willingness to sign a long-term deal with Cleveland. They could win 2-4 Championships in the next 10 years with that team. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom