2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiters right now is better than Wade right now, but if we were talking about Wade around the time he was in his third year you cant compare.

THANK YOU....

Of course he's not better than Wade back when he was still Flash.

The thing is, Cleveland doesn't have to give up Wiggins.

Minnesota loses leverage by the day because they risk losing him to F/A and they'll get nothing in return.

The only threat to the Cavs is GS, unless some team comes out of nowhere and steals him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd get rid of wiggins because worst cast scenario he is a future superstar and you get a current super star. Bron and love would beast in clevland. Let me ask this though, since love does not have to sign long term with MN or any team they trade him too, can he just play out the rest of the season and go to clevland a free agent after his contract is up at the end of the year? So they'd have him next year and still keep wig?

i dont see why they got to trade for love RIGHT NOW
dont gut your young core, when you can pursue him in the offseason (knicks/melo)

Perfect comparison.

The Knicks could've a half of a year to acquire Melo, but instead gave up valauble assets in doing so - when just waiting it out could've got you him.

For the Cavs, I think it comes down to seeing what your core can do around Lebron...if it's a failure by any means, you re-adjust and you go after Love in FA. That way, you're not neccesarily giving up anything for the chance of acquiring Kevin Love.

Last edited:
I just don't see how the Cavs and their front office don't have a heightened sense of urgency to win now.

It just for me, goes against common sense.

The two year deal would not sit well in my stomach if I was part of that Cavs brain-trust right now. I'd be in the board room atop the table screaming until they got Love.

Ummm..I would say Waiters is better than Wade right now.

Check Waiters stats after the all-star break last year....averaged almost 20 a game.

I'm pretty sure its been said that LeBron took the 2 year deal so he can get more money in 2016-17 from CLEVELAND. He's not going anywhere, no need to give up Wiggins right now. Wolves will get desperate by the deadline, if not Cavs will have a chance to sign him during free agency.

Ummm..I would say Waiters is better than Wade right now.

Check Waiters stats after the all-star break last year....averaged almost 20 a game.

Yerp.

Easy to see who has and hasn't seen Waiters play based on some of these comments.

Waiters is nasty with it. Just doesn't complement well with Kyrie is all.

i dont see why they got to trade for love RIGHT NOW
dont gut your young core, when you can pursue him in the offseason (knicks/melo)

Perfect comparison.

The Knicks could've a half of a year to acquire Melo, but instead gave up valauble assets in doing so - when just waiting it out could've got you him.

For the Cavs, I think it comes down to seeing what your core can do around Lebron...if it's a failure by any means, you re-adjust and you go after Love in FA. That way, you're not neccesarily giving up anything for the chance of acquiring Kevin Love.

those cavs players are still young and will have "potential" label on them. teams will find value with the youth/potential/rookie contract.

The Cavaliers should trade for Wiggins for Love if they want to be an instant championship favorite

Why the heck would the Timberwolves trade Love for Bennett and Thompson?

The Warriors trade is a better trade for them because Klay is already borderline All-Star caliber

I'm pretty sure its been said that LeBron took the 2 year deal so he can get more money in 2016-17 from CLEVELAND. He's not going anywhere, no need to give up Wiggins right now. Wolves will get desperate by the deadline, if not Cavs will have a chance to sign him during free agency.

Man........He isn't going anywhere...

He isn't going anywhere...

HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO GO WITH THIS MANTRA?

Seriously!? Has this mantra ever worked out before?

Did it work out for the Cavs the first time?

Did it work out for the Heat this time?

He isn't going anywhere is an attitude that his current team should NEVER have.

Complacency will lose you LeBron James.

Ya'll never learn, ever.

The Cavs got the leverage tho Bron kinda boxed himself in with that letter, already said its a long process and he doesn't expect to win right away.

So if he leaves after two years he'll look like a major fraud at this point.

The Cavs got the leverage tho Bron kinda boxed himself in with that letter, already said its a long process and he doesn't expect to win right away.

Oh so THEN he'll look like a fraud right?

Suddenly then he'll be deemed disingenuous and disloyal.

Because he was never called that before.

:lol:

It's pretty simple guys, he's giving Cleveland another chance. This two year window is a litmus test, it'll determine whether or not he'll retire a Cav.

But w/e believe that he only wants one title.

Last edited:
I kind of figured the TV money increasing the cap and contracts was obviously the reason for Lebron's shortened deal... rather than putting any kind of pressure on ownership/management to build a better team.

If he re-upped for 2 in Miami? Yeah, that would be a huge factor plus more money. And yeah, I know tons of people couldn't have imagined Lebron back in Cleveland after The Decision... so I won't say it's impossible for Lebron to leave Cleveland after the letter and coming back.. but it's damn near impossible :lol:

I just couldn't imagine him leaving Cleveland twice.

i just dont see how kevin love, who has never even seen the postseason, is a guaranteed chip/finals appearance and within 2 years at that

likw the cavs squad he has now is already projected to be top of the east, so does kevin love make them automatic threepeat or something?

like im not seeing why they have to have love in order to make/win the finals

i just dont see how kevin love, who has never even seen the postseason, is a guaranteed chip/finals appearance and within 2 years at that

likw the cavs squad he has now is already projected to be top of the east, so does kevin love make them automatic threepeat or something?

like im not seeing why they have to have love in order to make/win the finals

it's K-Love's skill-set that makes the Cavs with LeBron that much more viable.

:lol: people obvioulsy disregarded lebrons statement, he obviously wasnt as confident as he was when he joined miami, he clearly said hes testing his patience

Man........He isn't going anywhere...

HOW MANY TIMES ARE WE GOING TO GO WITH THIS MANTRA?

Seriously!? Has this mantra ever worked out before?

Did it work out for the Cavs the first time?

Did it work out for the Heat this time?

He isn't going anywhere is an attitude that his current team should NEVER have.

Complacency will lose you LeBron James.

Ya'll never learn, ever.

:lol: why so dramatic my dude.

Why can't you see the obvious? Why sign a long-term deal with the new TV deal coming up?? Explain that to me. You gotta realize LeBron JUST started gettin money when he won his first ring. Ever since then hes become very business oriented, he's just staying ahead of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom