2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Gilbert is a ******* imbecile.

The Cavs have a two year window to turn this team into a champion or else Bron is gone....again.

Not a contender, not a perennial playoff team, not even a perennial Finals team.....A champion.

And you're going to get cute with Wiggins?

Man.....they better get that boy K-Love like yesterday. Come correct. IMO Wiggins, Bennett, Thompson for Love straight up (haven't crunched the numbers to see if the money would pan out) is fair.

No picks involved. It'll give Cleveland some room to draft some late round complementary pieces. But they've got to come correct for Love man....

Completely agree.

And I don't think Lebron leaves again, but Gilbert and Cleveland will look pretty stupid if they get him back and still end up with no rings. Lebron will also look a bit silly.

Give the Wolves Wiggins!!!

Why would he go play with a bunch of kids with no playoff experience if he was worried about titles, the goal is to bring a title to cleveland like he always said he would, he knew reaching kobe & jordan was a slim chance with wades decline

What?

Dude just like you said, he knew there would be no chance to continue his title runs with Wade's decline.

So why WOULDN'T he go play with Kyrie and Waiters? Both of whom are already arguably better than Wade and Bosh at this point.

Ya'll make no sense sometimes, way to contradict yourself bro.

Completely agree.

And I don't think Lebron leaves again, but Gilbert and Cleveland will look pretty stupid if they get him back and still end up with no rings. Lebron will also look a bit silly.

Yep and furthermore Love is the perfect complement to LeBron, he's a SUPER stretch 4. The guy is literally made to play with LeBron with his skill-set. He's everything Bron could ever want in a sidekick.

I don't get NT sometimes. How is me saying that it's absolutely integral that Cleveland gets Love at any cost (and really the deal I proposed is IMO completely fair for both parties given what both teams need at this point and want to accomplish) trolling?

The T-Wolves want a future without Love.....

The Cavs want to be champions.....

Seems like a no brainer. Why is this deal not done yet? I don't even like LeBron, so I should be the last person on the board screaming for this move to happen.

But I'll be got damned if the deal goes down without Wiggins being implicated after the Lakers were vetoed on the CP3 front because of Gilbert. That would literally make no sense.

Last edited:
Completely agree.

Yep and furthermore Love is the perfect complement to LeBron, he's a SUPER stretch 4. The guy is literally made to play with LeBron with his skill-set. He's everything Bron could ever want in a sidekick.
And Bennett aint? I'll admit bennett has to prove himself but why trade bennett who is proving he can shoot the ball at the stretch 4 spot when lebron already knows chances of winning this year is slim, let bennett grow with lebron then we can talk about trading him

And Bennett aint? I'll admit bennett has to prove himself but why trade bennett who is proving he can shoot the ball at the stretch 4 spot when lebron already knows chances of winning this year is slim, let bennett grow with lebron then we can talk about trading him

Bennett does have a similar skill-set to Love but he's not nearly as experienced as Love. Love has been around for a while. Bennett is JUST now finding his groove in the summer league....

C'mon now.......

Love is ready, right now. They can go to the Finals next year and have a good shot at taking it with Kyrie, Waiters, Bron, Love, Varejao....

Who in the east going to stop them?

The Pacers? :lol:

The Bulls? Man I'd love to see that, as much as I respect the Bulls it wouldn't happen.

But the Cavs as they are now? They can be beaten. With Love? I don't see anyone in the east stopping them.

Last edited:
Anthony Bennett's Athleticism + Handles > K Love's.

But just about everything else K Love has on him SO FAR...we'll see more of Bennett soon to judge...

Anthony Bennett's Athleticism + Handles > K Love's.

But just about everything else K Love has on him SO FAR...we'll see more of Bennett soon to judge...
Exactly that's why i dont want to see a trade happen, develop bennett and if he doesnt pan out just pick up love as a free agent.

Okay so......Wiggins + Thompson + future firsts would be fair right?

But God damn ya'll shafting T-Wolves on Bennett....Dammmmmmmmn. Stingy MFers :lol:....

Can the Wolves eat one time? Like forreal? Can them boys live?

Last edited:
What?

Dude just like you said, he knew there would be no chance to continue his title runs with Wade's decline.

So why WOULDN'T he go play with Kyrie and Waiters? Both of whom are already arguably better than Wade and Bosh at this point.

Ya'll make no sense sometimes, way to contradict yourself bro.

Dion is better than wade & bosh :lol: :rofl:

He went to miami to win, nobody expected wade to decline like this, why stay on a team where you know you have a slim chance of winning the next 5 yrs when you can go back home & play with kyrie & lead them while they're young & once lebron hits 36-37 he can still be an important piece but not have to carry the load anymore and let kyrie & wiggins carry the team & still contend late in his career, he cant do that in miami, wade wasnt retiring as long as lebron was his teammate

i dont see why they got to trade for love RIGHT NOW
dont gut your young core, when you can pursue him in the offseason (knicks/melo)
kevin love has all the leverage, and if he wants to play in cleveland, it will happen

Last edited:
No lol we don't want the trade to happen

God damn bro....so do not be in here two years from now if Bron leaves talmbout he a quitter, he a back-stabber, etc etc....

If I come in here saying i told you so just take the L.....

2 year contract bro, remember this convo.

Waiters right now is better than Wade right now, but if we were talking about Wade around the time he was in his third year you cant compare.

Dion is better than wade & bosh :lol: :rofl:

He went to miami to win, nobody expected wade to decline like this, why stay on a team where you know you have a slim chance of winning the next 5 yrs when you can go back home & play with kyrie & lead them while they're young & once lebron hits 36-37 he can still be an important piece but not have to carry the load anymore and let kyrie & wiggins carry the team & still contend late in his career, he cant do that in miami, wade wasnt retiring as long as lebron was his teammate

Kyrie alone is better than Wade and Bosh....

Waiters is nice, he just doesn't fair well being on court with Kyrie at the same time. He's the perfect 6th man off the bench. And really with as anemic as Wade has looked if Waiters was a full time starter he could def replicate w/e Wade is capable of doing right now.

Have you ever watched Waiters play bro? Serious question. Boy is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom