2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep sleeping on my guy tyreke when it comes to the handles

From a fan's perspective it sucks that a key player for your team may leave, but I like to see young black men thrive and make good business decisions. That is where you and I may differ.

I can separate all that fan hood crap and see the bigger picture.

No I get it. That's exactly what I thought you would say and I'm glad you didn't tip toe around it. If I was black I'm sure I'd think the same way. I frankly can't think or another explanation.

Last edited:
[quote name="Animal Thug" /t/597358/2014-nba-off-season-lebron-james-im-coming-home-and-let-the-games-begin/23970#post_21122555"]Only legitimate teams that could sign Durant in 2016 are the Thunder, Knicks and Wizards. Every other team is probably out of that equation.

If he goes East, man that may change the whole NBA landscape.[/quote]

I don't see the Knicks being a realistic option with them signing Carmelo for 100+ mill and the fact they play the same position.

Durant coming home to DC depends on what happens this season in OKC. If they don't make any upgrades to the roster this offseason and don't make the finals I think he's coming home.

Them Cavs/Wizards matchups would be EPIC. Wall, Beal, Durant vs. Kyrie , Wiggins and LBJ. Basketball gods please bless us.

like...i can TELL yall why cp3 has the best handles. with legit examples and comparisons and all that. yall saying kyrie and jamal the best just becuz?.... give a REASON

Kyrie is more crafty with his handles, he can do every move in the book, cp3 got great handles but hes not pulling off the moves kyrie be doing nightly

Julius Wrek
What the hell does Denver want with Miller
laugh.gif

2 years ago, The Heat had just beat the Thunder in the NBA Finals and it looked like the Heat would win 4 straight championships

Wade was still an All-NBA caliber player

Derrick Rose was still an MVP candidate

The Lakers had a top 3 player in Kobe and had traded to get Dwight Howard and Steve Nash and were going to be a contender

Things will always change for better or worse

Lebron isn't the first hyper athletic guy and he isnt immune to change

The overwhelming majority of NBA superstars see a decline around the age of 32

And all 3 of those dudes have/had serious health issues...

LeBron has nothing other than a few cramps here and there.

I won't even get into the skill set thing, because I don't want people to get their panties in a bunch.

:lol: @ looking like they would win 4 straight, you guys kill me.

Duncan is 58 and his per 36 %'s are basically identical to when he was in his prime.

Not every NBA player just turns to dust once they hit 32, :lol:

Nash is another dude who was basically declared dead and he produced at an extremely high level into his late 30's.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeBron will be at this level for at least another 5 years barring injury obviously

Going back to Cleveland only helps that, got young legs around him and lots of em he'll be dropping dimes

Kyrie is more crafty with his handles, he can do every move in the book, cp3 got great handles but hes not pulling off the moves kyrie be doing nightly
cant see how you say that. cp3 doesnt HAVE to do the razzle dazzle every night becuz defenders are scared to even guard him close cuz hes proven for years he does it at will. im saying...cp3 has invented moves. 1 hand threw the front of the legs for a fake pass into a 2 step layup? the fake bounce pass that NOBODY else can do where he throws it out like a legit pass and it spins back to him? every move kyrie can do, cp3 has done. and kyrie's dribble is still a little wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom