2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
durant been planting seeds

"im not a nice guy"

"im tired of being no2"

nerd.gif

I dont see the hype in chicago, pau is too old to be playing the mins thibs is gonna give him, besides him & rose whos gonna give you consistent scoring? Good luck with noah/butler/mcdermott as your 3rd option on certain nights

Did they not win 48 games last year? You dont think any of their additions w/o losing any key pieces (except DJ) only makes them better?

Pau is a huge upgrade over Boozer. Plus they have the best back up PF in the league in Taj. No need to push the limits.

Last edited:
People use the fact that KD went to Texas to say he is not hometown type of guy any real info on that ?

What was his option's in HS Maryland was down and JT3 really don''t get top 5 elite players for the most part

Lawson & KD wanted to go to UNC it didn't work out so he went UT

Did they not win 48 games last year? You dont think any of their additions w/o losing any key pieces (except DJ) only makes them better?

Pau is a huge upgrade over Boozer. Plus they have the best back up PF in the league in Taj. No need to push the limits.

when playoffs come whos that legit 3rd option? Their offense will forever be terrible, pau is a good piece but they need another consistent scorer, maybe doug can step up & be that player because you cant count on joakim & butler on offense, theyre energy players

when playoffs come whos that legit 3rd option? Their offense will forever be terrible, pau is a good piece but they need another consistent scorer, maybe doug can step up & be that player because you cant count on joakim & butler on offense, theyre energy players

That team thrives on defense. The defense will get them past the 1st and maybe 2nd rounds. I agree offense is still a problem and is gonna have to come collectively from Pau/Butler/Mcdermott.

This is why the East is WIDE OPEN.

Someone posted an article awhile back of KD saying he doesn't want to play in DC. Family, friends, pressure and blah blah.

I think KD leaves OKC if they don't win a ring.

That team thrives on defense. The defense will get them past the 1st and maybe 2nd rounds. I agree offense is still a problem and is gonna have to come collectively from Pau/Butler/Mcdermott.

This is why the East is WIDE OPEN.

The Answer is Snell

Kd only leaves okc if russ leaves or gets traded, they came to the city together, i think they go out like stock & malone, bros till the end

i dont mean to change the tone in here. but i just argued with some dudes about who has the nicest handles in the nba. EVERYBODY seems to default to jamal crawford but i think  hes second to cp3. some even say kyrie. CP3 just has a perfect handle imo. jamal is nice but the vast majority of his moves is a behind the back into a shot. his dribble is also much wilder. cp3 will cross up (not even split) a double team and pass underhanded off a between the legs.... that is CONTROL.

what do yall think? who do you guys think has the best handles?

Last edited:
Kyrie & Steph are at the top of the list of best handles imo.

Last edited:
i dont mean to change the tone in here. but i just argued with some dudes about who has the nicest handles in the nba. EVERYBODY seems to default to jamal crawford but i think  hes second to cp3. some even say kyrie. CP3 just has a perfect handle imo. jamal is nice but the vast majority of his moves is a behind the back into a shot. his dribble is also much wilder. cp3 will cross up (not even split) a double team and pass underhanded off a between the legs.... that is CONTROL.

what do yall think? who do you guys think has the best handles?

Crawford has the best handles PERIOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom