2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using logic to say that the best player in the world Lebron has 2 more seasons at the most

If you look at history, the majority of NBA players take a steep decline around 32

He's the exception, not the rule.

How many NBA players are built like him w/ the work ethic to match?

Dudes never been seriously injured in his career, that's the only thing that's gonna stop him.

He has another 5 solid seasons at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
:x @ Charlotte though; Curry, Paul, AND Wall. EGHCK!

That Dallas front court pretty good.

He's about to leave his prime

Lebron is turning 30 this season and has played over 41,000 minutes already

Bird played over 41,000 minutes his whole career

Magic played over 40,000 minutes his whole career

lol, wut?

bird and magic both played like 13 seasons....

bird's back broke

and magic caught AIDS

lmao

lebron has neither issue.
YET

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Free agent forward Luol Deng has agreed to a two-year, $20 million deal with the Miami Heat, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

At this point Wade has to come back. With the bench and rookie additions they have this year, thats easily a top 5/6 seed.

roll.gif
at counting Fresno, Merced and San Leandro as Sacramento.... when they are all closer to Oakland 
laugh.gif

I guess they are going by birth so there aren't really any NBA players actually born in Sac other than Anderson 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I'm using logic to say that the best player in the world Lebron has 2 more seasons at the most

If you look at history, the majority of NBA players take a steep decline around 32

He's the exception, not the rule.

How many NBA players are built like him w/ the work ethic to match?

Dudes never been seriously injured in his career, that's the only thing that's gonna stop him.

He has another 5 solid seasons at least.

Think logically and take the emotion out of it

Kobe and KG have elite work ethic's

When did Kobe stop being the best player in the world?

When did KG stop being a MVP candidate?

Look at what age when these things started to happen

Last edited:
That Wizards team wouldn't even be fair.

Defenders would have to worry about Melo and Durant leaving Rudy wide open.

Wizards fans are really this excited to sign Pierce? How does signing him represent anything good? I spent the entire off season hopingb we would not be dumb enough to sign him :lol:

Until the pressure of 0 rings gets to him.

KD has to get it done this year.

People said that last time his OKC spot was in the line. Yes it's 4 years later but he seems to not care. The press doesn't get in him like in bron. He just won an MVP and if serge played games 1 and 2, who's knows...... I think KD is a team lifer, dirk status

also, i guess that list is where people consider their "hometown" or where they grew up, cause steph curry was born in akron

Wizards needed a veteran and a go2 guy in late game situations. I think Pierce will provide them with more positives than negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom