2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron has already won the 14/15 MVP.

And that is huge reason why he left, the bar is lowered.

4 straight finals were not enough, it was always championship or bust.

He's a hero again and there is no way D Rose or K Durant get the sentimental vote over him.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

How you just assume Rose even playing anything near a full season let alone MVP caliber? "sentimental vote"
roll.gif
This is what I don't get,
laugh.gif

Did people not see Rose play last year?

He looked like poop.

Even if he's 100% and he's able to stay healthy all year, I really don't see him playing that well until around the all star break.
My post had nothing to do with Rose even playing this year.

Carry on.

Lebron has already won the 14/15 MVP.

And that is huge reason why he left, the bar is lowered.

4 straight finals were not enough, it was always championship or bust.

He's a hero again and there is no way D Rose or K Durant get the sentimental vote over him.

:rofl: :rofl:
:lol:

How you just assume Rose even playing anything near a full season let alone MVP caliber? "sentimental vote" :rofl:

This is what I don't get, :lol:

Did people not see Rose play last year?

He looked like poop.

Even if he's 100% and he's able to stay healthy all year, I really don't see him playing that well until around the all star break.

My post had nothing to do with Rose even playing this year.

Carry on.
Then when? I thought you were talking 14/15 season for Bron to get MVP. You pretty much said and implied Durant and Rose would be his competition.

Yeah, and OKC and the area treats him like a GOD. That writer that called him Mr. Unreliable will get killed and his job taken, if KD leaves. They will blame him. :lol:  

That guy almost lost his job. Hundreds of people called in and complained :lol:

You don't slander thunder basketball, sooners, or cowboys or you're as good as dead

Yeah, and OKC and the area treats him like a GOD. That writer that called him Mr. Unreliable will get killed and his job taken, if KD leaves. They will blame him. 
laugh.gif

That guy almost lost his job. Hundreds of people called in and complained
laugh.gif

You don't slander thunder basketball, sooners, or cowboys or you're as good as dead
KD in the OKC area, is like LeBron in Northern Ohio & Derek Jeter in the Bronx.... Don't say anything negative... AT ALL!!!

This era where fans and teams are literally walking on eggshells and are constantly shook at their favorite player leaving is crazy. It's nice to see these players empowering themselves and leveraging their talent to get the most money and opportunities for them and their families.

On that note, best believe KD will evaluate his options next year especially if OKC doesn't win a Championship. Not to say he'll leave, but he'll be dumb not to see what opportunities are out there for him.

I bet more than anything PP will look terrible during the regular season and then come to life during the playoffs. Let Porter handle the rigors of the regular season it'll help him develop quicker too. Let PP go all out once the playoffs begin.

So is there just no market for restricted free agents Eric Bledsoe and Greg Monroe? I'm shocked they haven't been offered contracts. I've always thought Bledsoe got tremendously overhyped but that still doesn't mean he shouldn't have been offered a contract. Maybe it's his injury?

I also am still wondering where guys like Marion, Mo Williams and Ramon Sessions end up. I think Mo would fit perfectly with the Cavs off the bench along with other former James teammates like Ray Allen and/or Mike Miller.

Rockets are on the clock... they have 12 hours to make a decision on Parsons.. I'd imagine that would impact Marion a bit

I'm using logic to say that the best player in the world Lebron has 2 more seasons at the most

If you look at history, the majority of NBA players take a steep decline around 32

Look at your favorite players from the last 25 years stats and accomplishments when they approach that age....you will see a strong trend

Nobody is saying that Lebron wont still win but to expect him to be the best player in the world in a little much. It was a debate if KD was the best player in the world last season

He's about to leave his prime

Lebron is turning 30 this season and has played over 41,000 minutes already

Bird played over 41,000 minutes his whole career

Magic played over 40,000 minutes his whole career

lol, wut?

bird and magic both played like 13 seasons....

bird's back broke

and magic caught AIDS

lmao

lebron has neither issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom