2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using logic to say that the best player in the world Lebron has 2 more seasons at the most

If you look at history, the majority of NBA players take a steep decline around 32

He's the exception, not the rule.

How many NBA players are built like him w/ the work ethic to match?

Dudes never been seriously injured in his career, that's the only thing that's gonna stop him.

He has another 5 solid seasons at least.

Think logically and take the emotion out of it

Kobe and KG have elite work ethic's

When did Kobe stop being the best player in the world?

When did KG stop being a MVP candidate?

Look at what age when these things started to happen

No one is thinking emotionally, I could care less how long LeBron is the best player in the world.

I'm actually a bigger fan of KD, :lol:

But if you think that LeBron is just going to magically fall off at the age of 31, I don't really know what to tell you.

The game has never seen someone like him, so I don't really care what happened to Kobe or KG or any other dude who fell off after 30.

His skill set/size sets him apart from everybody else.

If LeBron finishes outside of the top 5 for MVP voting within the next 5 years, I'll eat a hookers ***.

I'll even let you pick the hooker.

Barring injury, obv.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't develop HIV dumbass :lol:

Don't forget his back going out too

:lol: @ calling my one word reply a "theory". Dudes are extra sensitive.

im the dumbass, yet im not the one predicting lebron is washed because magic and bird only played 13 seasons LMAO

So pretty much Washington, Chicago, Cleveland are the front runners on the East.

Any dark horses in the East we might not be considering? Serious competitive ones

I doubt Kevin Durant would leave the Thunder to the Wizards when hes a free agent next

I don't think he's a hometown type of guy, he went to Texas instead of going to a program close to home

He seems like he likes being in OKC

I think Westbrook is the guy who would leave

Miami making good moves man. Wonder if they can get monroe.

speaking of monroe, is he a RFA OR URFA

Last edited:
So pretty much Washington, Chicago, Cleveland are the front runners on the East.

Any dark horses in the East we might not be considering? Serious competitive ones

Wait, why Washington? If Lance returns I'll take Indiana over them again. Ariza was far better last year than whatever Pierce is going to give them this season.

I'd say a healthy Chicago, CLE and Indiana (with Lance) make a top tier with Miami, Washington and Toronto trailing.

I doubt Kevin Durant would leave the Thunder to the Wizards when hes a free agent next

I don't think he's a hometown type of guy, he went to Texas instead of going to a program close to home

I see OKC trading Westbrook harden style for nothing in return. That's how OKC rolls :smh:

Last edited:
I feel bad for Dallas. It seem like every year they get slapped in the face via free agency.

They missed out on all the big targets last year and this year. They let VC and Marion walk thinking they would get an upgrade and Houston may end up matching Parsons. If that happens, they will try to scramble and get Deng or Stephenson (which also may not happen).

I see OKC trading Westbrook harden style for nothing in return. That's how OKC rolls :smh:

The Thunder keep trying to ride out other contenders because they have Durant and Westbrook

I don't see Durant leaving OKC. He seems like he doesn't want to deal with free agency and meeting with different teams. He cares too much about his image and wouldn't want people to hate him.

If Indy doesn't bring Lance back, I have them somewhere behind the Cavs, Heat, Bulls and Wiz. Hill in that backcourt by himself with no one else to help him? :x

Last edited:
I dont see the hype in chicago, pau is too old to be playing the mins thibs is gonna give him, besides him & rose whos gonna give you consistent scoring? Good luck with noah/butler/mcdermott as your 3rd option on certain nights

You don't develop HIV dumbass :lol:

Don't forget his back going out too

:lol: @ calling my one word reply a "theory". Dudes are extra sensitive.

im the dumbass, yet im not the one predicting lebron is washed because magic and bird only played 13 seasons LMAO
One would've thought I gave you a long *** reply of my "prediction" the way you reacting :lol:

Now you trying to place the Bird and Magic argument on to me to get some distance from your sensitivity. Calm down man.

But seriously, "develop HIV"? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom