2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
This era where fans and teams are literally walking on eggshells and are constantly shook at their favorite player leaving is crazy. It's nice to see these players empowering themselves and leveraging their talent to get the most money and opportunities for them and their families.

On that note, best believe KD will evaluate his options next year especially if OKC doesn't win a Championship. Not to say he'll leave, but he'll be dumb not to see what opportunities are out there for him.

Nice for who? I don't understand why fans care about the players' money and happiness like that. I know it sounds cold but I care about my entertainment.

Last edited:

Crawford has the best handles PERIOD.
TBH, Shaq had the best handles.....

For a 7 footer
Dang You Stole My Post!! 
laugh.gif

i'll chalk this up to people not having seen much of kemba in the NBA, but his handle is very nice. beautiful hesitation dribble, and explosive.

Pierce is an excellent pickup for the Wizards..

Hoping for a Cavs / Wiz ECF next year :smokin

i'll chalk this up to people not having seen much of kemba in the NBA, but his handle is very nice. beautiful hesitation dribble, and explosive.
handle being very nice =/= best. we said BEST. so you're saying kemba is better than

1. CP3

2. Jamal Crawford

3. Kyrie Irving

4. John Wall

5. Curry

6. Tyreke

like come on bruh. ALL of them!?

I'm using logic to say that the best player in the world Lebron has 2 more seasons at the most

If you look at history, the majority of NBA players take a steep decline around 32

He's the exception, not the rule.

How many NBA players are built like him w/ the work ethic to match?

Dudes never been seriously injured in his career, that's the only thing that's gonna stop him.

He has another 5 solid seasons at least.

Think logically and take the emotion out of it

Kobe and KG have elite work ethic's

When did Kobe stop being the best player in the world?

When did KG stop being a MVP candidate?

Look at what age when these things started to happen

No one is thinking emotionally, I could care less how long LeBron is the best player in the world.

I'm actually a bigger fan of KD, :lol:

But if you think that LeBron is just going to magically fall off at the age of 31, I don't really know what to tell you.

The game has never seen someone like him, so I don't really care what happened to Kobe or KG or any other dude who fell off after 30.

His skill set/size sets him apart from everybody else.

If LeBron finishes outside of the top 5 for MVP voting within the next 5 years, I'll eat a hookers ***.

I'll even let you pick the hooker.

Barring injury, obv.

2 years ago, The Heat had just beat the Thunder in the NBA Finals and it looked like the Heat would win 4 straight championships

Wade was still an All-NBA caliber player

Derrick Rose was still an MVP candidate

The Lakers had a top 3 player in Kobe and had traded to get Dwight Howard and Steve Nash and were going to be a contender

Things will always change for better or worse

Lebron isn't the first hyper athletic guy and he isnt immune to change

The overwhelming majority of NBA superstars see a decline around the age of 32

I was told KD has "elite" handles by multiple people in last season's thread
laugh.gif
LMAO really? KD has nice handles for a person his size. what is he now, 6'10 6'11? he got a WIDE crossover and a decent stepback. but thats it.
Crawford got best handles son stop it.

No need to explain.
"no need to explain" = i know if i say my reasons as to why...theyll get dismantled.

like...i can TELL yall why cp3 has the best handles. with legit examples and comparisons and all that. yall saying kyrie and jamal the best just becuz?.... give a REASON

Nice for who? I don't understand why fans care about the players' money and happiness like that. I know it sounds cold but I care about my entertainment.

From a fan's perspective it sucks that a key player for your team may leave, but I like to see young black men thrive and make good business decisions. That is where you and I may differ.

I can separate all that fan hood crap and see the bigger picture.

Last edited:
The Heat have bounced back nicely from losing LeBron.

No one is gonna replace him (no ****), but they re-signed Bosh (they overpaid but they had too), got Deng, McRoberts, the corpse of Danny Granger, Napier. and will probably re-sign UD and Wade.

Now they're not the favorites like they were during the Big 3 era, but they won't fade into Bolivian like a lot of people thought when the lost Bron.

If they really want to cement their place at the top of the East they have to re-sign Top 10.

The jockeying in the East is gonna be fun to watch this year,
pimp.gif

The Heat have bounced back nicely from losing LeBron.

No one is gonna replace him (no ****), but they re-signed Bosh (they overpaid but they had too), got Deng, McRoberts, the corpse of Danny Granger, Napier. and will probably re-sign UD and Wade.

Now they're not the favorites like they were during the Big 3 era, but they won't fade into Bolivian like a lot of people thought when the lost Bron.

If they really want to cement their place at the top of the East they have to re-sign Top 10.

The jockeying in the East is gonna be fun to watch this year,
pimp.gif
were not going to Bolivia anymore!

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent guard Brian Roberts has agreed to a two-year, $5.5M-plus deal with the Charlotte Hornets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

this whole handles discussion is silly. there's no way to measure who has the best handle. so just appreciate those with nice handle.
exit convo. of course you can measure whos got the best. who is it that cant be guarded? who splits the double team like butter? who can pull up out of their dribble no hesitation? who can drop other players?

d6f.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom