2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirk took a paycut to play with Richard Jefferson
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Eh, still might get Parsons or Lance

like look at this...effortless in warmups...splitting double teams behind the back through the legs lol

and AI had CRAZY handles too but hes not IN the nba lol. but, lets be serious...

Last edited:
Really don't wanna see Wiggins in Minnesota. Wiggins instantly becomes a better player from day 1 playing with Kyrie & LeBron.

Cavs are in no rush for love. just wait it out until the trade deadline or when hes a FA

first name last name still getting NBA Checks damn :lol:

Mavericks front office must be in a good mood

Last edited:
Crawford has a nasty handle but I wouldn't say best. He dance around and goes no where and then just pulls up. I never see him use the dribble to actually go by anyone. His handle is one dimensional, onky used for step backs.

I'll take curry as the best. He's so unathletic that the only way he gets by anyone is with his handle.

1. Curry
2. Cp3
3. Kyrie
4. Crawford

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Free agent guard Brian Roberts has agreed to a two-year, $5.5M-plus deal with the Charlotte Hornets, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

I see teams just eager to throw money down the toilet. Seriously whats wrong with todays gm's mane?
Also Mike Miller aint worth anything over 3 mil a year.
Im also suprised Vince Carter got a 3 year deal and he's 37.
Also kind odd players like Parsons & Hayward getting paid 15 mil a year.
Basically if you can walk and dribble you get 5 mil :smh:

View media item 1076360

Last edited:
Crawford has a nasty handle but I wouldn't say best. He dance around and goes no where and then just pulls up. I never see him use the dribble to actually go by anyone. His handle is one dimensional, onky used for step backs.

I'll take curry as the best. He's so up athletic that the only way he gets by anyone is with his craft handle.

1. Curry
2. Cp3
3. Kyrie
4. Crawford[
/quote]

FIXED

1a Crawford
1b Kyrie
2 Curry
3 CP3
4 Rose

Status