2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crawford has a nasty handle but I wouldn't say best. He dance around and goes no where and then just pulls up. I never see him use the dribble to actually go by anyone. His handle is one dimensional, onky used for step backs.

I'll take curry as the best. He's so unathletic that the only way he gets by anyone is with his handle.

1. Curry
2. Cp3
3. Kyrie
4. Crawford
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN ABOUT CRAWFORD. its all behind the backs and stepbacks. HOWEVER, that shake n bake move is GODLY. lmao at the court we joke around about curry all the time. his handles arent even technically crazy, its the fear of him pulling up at any millisecond that has his defenders jumping every time he dribbles. if he wasnt the fastest and one of the illest (if not THE) illest shooter in the league right now... his handles would be obsolete. but BECAUSE his handles arent quick or deceptive, i cant put him at #1

FIXED

1a Crawford
1b Kyrie
2 Curry
3 CP3
4 Rose
NO. rose doesnt actually have good handles. hes just ridiculously fast and quick. his crossover is cheeks... but its a 90mph crossover cuz he never stops running full speed lmao. if we allow him to have "nasty" handles cuz of how quick he is...then hes top 5 definitely when healthy and nudges off steph curry. but the fact that you have cp3 in 4th place.... the disrespect.

mean.gif
egregious

Last edited:
@WojYahooNBA: Houston will not match the $46M Dallas offer sheet for Chandler Parsons, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

:lol: @ the Mavs paying Parsons $15 mil though.

Morey still have it all or nah?

Sheeet

The Rockets not matching that ridiculous contract is one of the best moves they have made

Last edited:
THATS EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN ABOUT CRAWFORD. its all behind the backs and stepbacks. HOWEVER, that shake n bake move is GODLY. lmao at the court we joke around about curry all the time. his handles arent even technically crazy, its the fear of him pulling up at any millisecond that has his defenders jumping every time he dribbles. if he wasnt the fastest and one of the illest (if not THE) illest shooter in the league right now... his handles would be obsolete. but BECAUSE his handles arent quick or deceptive, i cant put him at #1

NO. rose doesnt actually have good handles. hes just ridiculously fast and quick. his crossover is cheeks... but its a 90mph crossover cuz he never stops running full speed lmao. if we allow him to have "nasty" handles cuz of how quick he is...then hes top 5 definitely when healthy and nudges off steph curry. but the fact that you have cp3 in 4th place.... the disrespect.

:smh: egregious

You do know you need to have elite handle to move as fast as Rose does AND maintain control right?

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 1m
Mario Chalmers is returning to the Miami Heat on a two-year deal, sources tell ESPN

Houston decided that the contract was too constraining to future roster building to keep Chandler Parsons. He goes to Mavs now.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 13, 2014
Rockets were torn over decision, source said, but ultimately decided they would not be a championship team and would have no room to build.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) July 13, 2014
The decision largely came down to whether the Rockets were good enough with a big three of Harden, Howard and Parsons.
— Jonathan Feigen (@Jonathan_Feigen) July 13, 2014
Washington and Houston have agreed to a sign-and-trade for Trevor Ariza, league source tells Yahoo. Wizards get $8.5M trade exception.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 13, 2014

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom