2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up Wizards signed Paul Pierce? And for only two years 11 mill while the Rockets will be paying Ariza 32 mill for the next four years?

Wall-Beal-Pierce-Nene-Gortat is gonna be realllll nice.

What's the comparison? Pierce is all but washed :lol:

Lmao at Indiana being 5 spots behind the Knicks.

Y'all smoking that good stuff early on a Sunday
Lance was their best player last year and he is out the door. Hibbert is garbage. Paul George is my man but u don't know what your gonna get with what his year last year. George hill is top 5 worst starting pgs. David west isn't giving you any more than he has , some jumpers/boards/toughness. Weak bench. I'm telling u those late season struggles and locker room problems will carry over. They stopped buying into Vogel and u think that's gonna stop next year ?

Derwin has chronic ankle problems. He's not the same even when he's healthy. Brook could potentially be done. Let's see how he recovers but anything he gives you should be viewed as a bonus. Can't rely on him either.

laugh.gif

:lol: @ Lance being the pacers best player

I'm not even gassing PG like NT was but he's easily better than Lance.

If PG was a free agent GMs would be going wild, meanwhile teams trying to lowball Lance because there's still some uncertainty since he a head case.

Lance was their mist consistent player throughout the year. PG started hot and fell off hard. No doubt he's the most talented and best player on IND, but last year he was up and down way too much

oh my fault. 4/5 games he scored a total of 42 points, and you said hes there best player?

I think Indiana takes a BIG step back.

Nets have gotten older and worse. I like Lionel though.

You say the Wizards are back and post a pic of Wale.......:x

He was too bust trolling Bron and got off his own game in the process, wasnt a good look at all....he definitely showed some heart tho.

Paul Pierce man!!!

This PROVES things are changing...a player WILLINGLY signed with the Wizards.

We're here. :pimp:

I don't give a **** about the Cavs. We're aiming for the top of the East. #DCRISING. LET'S ******* GOOOOOOO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom