2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
you knick fans better hope shumpert doesn't continue to regress every season, no excuse to how awful he was last season.

That's between him and Woodson. Woodson didn't play him because he was hitting his daughter.

I love the hatred for Carmelo signing with the Knicks. Wasn't it reported from day one that Chicago and LA weren't "SERIOUSLY" in it? Now that he's rejected my team, let me bash him and the Knicks. :rofl:

Last edited:
Vertically LeBron is not the athlete he was 7 years ago, obviously. That's just being 22 vs 29 (or whatever age you want to compare). I would say laterally defensively maybe he lost a little bit too..but I think that was more of an effort thing this past year, he still locked in when he needed to.

But he's as good of a player as he ever has been. And I have very little doubt he now has a game that will evolve seamlessly with age. His post game is too damn good now and a more athletic team surrounding him will suit him well.

Last edited:
I've been hearing for years Father Time is undefeated I guess it doesn't apply to Bron tho :lol:

Losing a step happens to everybody, doesn't mean he can't win trophies but 10 years of balling, Olympics, and 4 final trips takes its toll on the body.

Even MJ lost a step athletically when he returned from baseball, it's inevitable and happens to everybody...what's the big deal ?

So bron basically said him signing with Mia was a mistake right? I'm i reading the quotes wrong?
If him saying I know I left wrong during the decsion I would have done things different but I still would have left is saying Miami was a mistake then yea

Th Knicks hate :x :smh: and y'all have the nerve to think the Nets making the playoffs :lol:

Also I expect the pacers to have the same downfall the Knicks had last year. The chemistry is all ****** there and those late season struggles are gonna carry over . Plus Lance is gone

And for those of y'all "not buying into DFish" as a hc than y'all must not have GSW making the playoffs either then right ? Cause Kerr is a better hc prospect ? Prolly not but since NY gotta new coach he isn't gonna pan out :smh: Phil and the new management/system is really gonna do wonders for us

Nets aren't making playoffs?

Are you ok?

DWill Lopez and JJ aren't missing playoffs.

NYK trash they already missed playoffs .

Hold up Wizards signed Paul Pierce? And for only two years 11 mill while the Rockets will be paying Ariza 32 mill for the next four years?

Wall-Beal-Pierce-Nene-Gortat is gonna be realllll nice.

1. Cleveland
2. Chicraq
3. Washington
4. Nyk
5. Toronto
6. Miami
7. ATL
8. Hornets

9. IND
10. Bk
11. MIL

Y'all can shoot me down but that's how I'm seeing the east :smokin

Last edited:
1. Cleveland
2. Chicraq
3. Washington
4. Nyk
5. Toronto
6. Miami
7. ATL
8. Hornets

9. IND
10. Bk
11. MIL

Y'all can shoot me down but that's how I'm seeing the east
smokin.gif
i'm a knicks fan and the knicks ain't even making the playoffs. Indiana is at least top 4 tier. 

Get outta here with this 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom