2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks have no leadership. Melo is not a leader, never will be. He doesn't make players around him better. Phil going to have a hard time getting Melo to step up in the locker room. Watching coach Karl today he said the same thing, said Melo used to check out, never demanded nothing out of his team. Melo just wants to score a ton of points and fill the bank account.

the hawks were without horford for most of the season and still took the 8th seed
laugh.gif

knicks ain't making the playoffs

also Cleveland going to be a PROBLEM in a few years, If they get Love in trade this year they will be in the ECF easily this season. LeBron is going to be more motivated than ever before. This season he will push every player on that team in the weight room, in the film room, and every practice for those guys will be like never before, LeBron will be in that MJ mind frame back in 95-96 the season after he came back and failed against Orlando, i see the Cavs making a similar run in 2016. this upcoming season will be a learning curve for them and in 2016 this team will flourish under LeBron's leadership, Kyrie will be a superstar along side Bron, they will add a few pieces, shooters, energy guys etc.... I see a a few championships coming Cleveland's way very soon. Not this season, but beyond, look out NBA they coming.......

Knicks will be a bottom 3 seed & first round fodder.

Last season was pretty devastating because they missed the playoffs & had no pick, but they own their pick this year so it'll be better for their future to end up in the lottery.

I guess we are going to pretend that Bizarro Bron doesn't happen like it has once a year for like the past 5 years

But all of sudden, he's going have Jordan like intensity?

I guess we are going to pretend that Bizarro Bron doesn't happen like it has once a year for like the past 5 years

But all of sudden, he's going have Jordan like intensity?

In his own way, maybe.
He's on a mission, but he's got his own style of everything, and it's unlike Jordan's.
But the results will be the same

In his own way, maybe.
He's on a mission, but he's got his own style of everything, and it's unlike Jordan's.
But the results will be the same.
exactly what i meant, You think he was hungry in Miami, wait till you see him now. LeBron will put that entire city on his back and he will deliver a ring to Cleveland. my opinion of course. But his heart is in it now, he feels he HAS to get it done. This dude is in his prime and is the best in the NBA. with a ton of young talent behind him, Cleveland has assets to trade or young talent to mold and gro under LeBron, I feel this can be a dynasty of sorts, Run the east for 4- 5 years. get a few rings in the process.

He better be hungry and get the rest of the team's play up

He's about to leave his prime

Lebron is turning 30 this season and has played over 41,000 minutes already

Bird played over 41,000 minutes his whole career

Magic played over 40,000 minutes his whole career

Jordan played over 43,000 minutes his whole Bulls career

He has 4 years of great basketball left, plus a very young squad. he will be fine.

To me, it doesn't even seem to matter how many minutes he plays.. Dude is physically on another level. Just seems like he can play forever.

the problem with LeBron is hes so huge compared to them other players

his body probably will break down faster than expected

I think he leaves the cavs only after he brings them a title.

that way nobody in Cleveland can be mad at him

To me, it doesn't even seem to matter how many minutes he plays.. Dude is physically on another level. Just seems like he can play forever.

I thought kobe would play til he was 40 but look at that broken down ***** now

He plays such as athletically dominant game

It's only recent that I've seen him make contested jumpers

Last edited:
Knicks fans don't waste your breath.

What I want to know is why Charlotte is a lock for the playoffs next season? ATL is one thing cuz they're consistent, they'll probably get bounced 1st round or just make it to the 2nd but that's the routine for them. Why is everyone just expecting the Hornets to be back like it aint nothing?

people think the bulls take the 1st seed in the east? i would pick the cavs or wizards to finish ahead of them, injuries are bound to happen to rose and pau.

if Chicago stays healthy they will take 1st seed in East
They won't.

That goes for most teams that already have a history of injury problems though.

Pop gonna be watching the Spurs core 3 just to prevent that. Wade gonna be taking off half the games to prevent that. Thibbs don't do that though. He coaches and manages his team a certain way in order for them to produce top 4 team. They're not the type to cruise and still easily win their division. So I expect plenty 40 min nights for Pau and Noah until Pau breaks down. Rose will get that min watch but at that point if he aint going hard you're not getting 100% of what he brings to the team. So you roll the dice with that and him possible getting injured again.

In his own way, maybe.

But the results will be the same.
exactly what i meant, You think he was hungry in Miami, wait till you see him now. LeBron will put that entire city on his back and he will deliver a ring to Cleveland. my opinion of course. But his heart is in it now, he feels he HAS to get it done. This dude is in his prime and is the best in the NBA. with a ton of young talent behind him, Cleveland has assets to trade or young talent to mold and gro under LeBron, I feel this can be a dynasty of sorts, Run the east for 4- 5 years. get a few rings in the process.

Man I totally agree with you.
And one thing I'm not buying is this, "Cleveland isn't ready this year"
I won't argue the fact that they will win, I'm just going on record saying I believe they can.
ECF for sure and this year.

And The total minutes played thing, doesn't really make a big splash with me. Magic retired when he had time left to play. I think he and Michael started the NBA at 20.
Lebron was 18. He's got about 7 years left.
Enough for a 4peat

Son, the one thing that scares me about Bron is how he seems to never really get injured. Talk like that just reminds me. Your body can only take so much wear and tear. After a while that overall fatigue sets in. Takes a bit more energy being used to get up when knocked down, more effort needs to be put in than before to play that top level defense, and eventually he stops running down players for those great blocks.

So don't just dismiss the minute thing. You're only on another level until your'e not. That physicality will go away. It aint like a jump shot.

He's game has become more finesse now. Dude is gonna be facilitating like crazy with this team. Wouldn't be surprised he average damn near a triple double his 1st couple of years..

Son, the one thing that scares me about Bron is how he seems to never really get injured. Talk like that just reminds me. Your body can only take so much wear and tear. After a while that overall fatigue sets in. Takes a bit more energy being used to get up when knocked down, more effort needs to be put in than before to play that top level defense, and eventually he stops running down players for those great blocks.

So don't just dismiss the minute thing. You're only on another level until your'e not. That physicality will go away. It aint like a jump shot.

I feel you, I get what you're saying. Eventually there will be a point where he won't be able to physically dominate the game like he once did and his body eventually break down due to all the mileage.

I'm just saying that at 40,000 minutes in, he looks REALLY good physically with very little signs of fatigue/slowing down. Eventually it will but only time knows when.

Eventually some injury will happen if you look at people in or close to his athleticism class

Jordan knees
T-Mac back
Wade knees
Kobe legs
Shaq fat
Rose knees
Westbrook knees

He stays having some back spasms Idk if that can lead any significant
he'll probably slim down some and cut back on the minutes here and there

Then there's KG, Duncan, VC who have lasted forever without catastrophic injuries

Last edited:
Being on a Cavs team full of young studs though, has anyone Superstar ever been in such a great position like this though?
I don't know I'm asking.

The Gods are definitely smiling on this man for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom