2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly what i meant, You think he was hungry in Miami, wait till you see him now. LeBron will put that entire city on his back and he will deliver a ring to Cleveland. my opinion of course. But his heart is in it now, he feels he HAS to get it done. This dude is in his prime and is the best in the NBA. with a ton of young talent behind him, Cleveland has assets to trade or young talent to mold and gro under LeBron, I feel this can be a dynasty of sorts, Run the east for 4- 5 years. get a few rings in the process.

Man! Some of yall are really delusional.

Let's bet he doesn't win a ring with Cleveland.

So is Superbad Jonah Hill with short hair gonna continue the Heat Index and plop his fat *** in south beach or is this loser coming up here again too?
:lol: stars like to be around stars :lol:

Was having a discussion with some friends today. Would you guys says chi has a top 5 bench in the NBA?

..in the east obviously but,
in the nba I can't really think of it..I'd say maybe, we're decent..we had the number one a few.years but which was killer but things happen..

Dj Augustin
Dunleavy/snell
McDermott
Amundson? Eh
taj Gibson.

Don't no who's bench is too deep beside that murderous spurs bench...

Who's bench is top 5 in nba NT???

So is Superbad Jonah Hill with short hair gonna continue the Heat Index and plop his fat *** in south beach or is this loser coming up here again too?
:lol: stars like to be around stars :lol:

Was having a discussion with some friends today. Would you guys says chi has a top 5 bench in the NBA?

..in the east obviously but,
in the nba I can't really think of it..I'd say maybe, we're decent..we had the number one a few.years but which was killer but things happen..

Dj Augustin
Dunleavy/snell
McDermott
Amundson? Eh
taj Gibson.

Don't no who's bench is too deep beside that murderous spurs bench...

Who's bench is top 5 in nba NT???

Thunder have a top 5 bench, but....
I'll just leave it at that

Clippers and spurs are up top the last three I don't know yet..

Yeah okc
And with taj,Augustin,n top college rookie I say we look good

Last edited:
Eventually some injury will happen if you look at people in or close to his athleticism class

Jordan knees
T-Mac back
Wade knees
Kobe legs
Shaq fat
Rose knees
Westbrook knees

He stays having some back spasms Idk if that can lead any significant
he'll probably slim down some and cut back on the minutes here and there

Then there's KG, Duncan, VC who have lasted forever without catastrophic injuries
Shaq would still be in the league if he lost weight when he was told to

Eventually some injury will happen if you look at people in or close to his athleticism class

Jordan knees
T-Mac back
Wade knees
Kobe legs
Shaq fat
Rose knees
Westbrook knees

Then there's KG, Duncan, VC who have lasted forever without catastrophic injuries

Being fat is not an injury. It's called being lazy.

Also, these are dumb, arbitrary comparisons. You list injuries that hit players at very different points in their careers. And, with widely varying degrees of seriousness.

Lebron is built differently, dudes bringing up mins like he doesnt have all summer off to rest his body :lol: praying on the mans downfall, kobe had knee problems ever since shaq was on his team, the only reason injuries caught up to kobe is because he always wanted to play through them like a dummy, shaq fell in love with the lifestyle & still dominated, had he stayed orl weight in LA he wouldve had a longer career there,

Bron is already slowing down although its slightly, if you watch those old Cleveland games he doesn't have the same explosion as he once did.

They always say Father Time is undefeated , or are we gonna adjust that for him ?

Jordan knees

T-Mac back

Wade knees

Kobe legs

Shaq fat

Rose knees

Westbrook knees

Shaq would still be in the league if he lost weight when he was told to

Ummm Shaq entered the league in 1992, how many basketball you know played 20+ seasons?

Last year would have been Shaq's 22nd season, you kidding me? :lol:

You act like he lost two steps. Just a normal progression due to age, weight and minutes played. Dude looks like a boy back then compared to him today.

Bron is already slowing down although its slightly, if you watch those old Cleveland games he doesn't have the same explosion as he once did.

They always say Father Time is undefeated , or are we gonna adjust that for him ?

Not saying your wrong but bron didn't go brolic till he hit miami..

In cleveland he was built more like a 2 guard..he put on alot more muscle and weight when he went to miami..
He lost explosiveness but gained strength which gives better results..
He couldnt get to the basket at any given time like he does now without doing that.

Not saying your wrong but bron didn't go brolic till he hit miami..

In cleveland he was built more like a 2 guard..he put on alot more muscle and weight when he went to miami..
He lost explosiveness but gained strength which gives better results..
He couldnt get to the basket at any given time like he does now without doing that.

Nah look at the difference between 07 bron & 08 bron, son been put on extra muscle, he leaned down a little in miami

Have they never been good then?

Someone needs to debunk the myth that three months of rest and relaxation defies age. That statement is unrelated to LeBron.

Last edited:
^ if I'm minny I don't budge from wiggins. It's him or no go.

Has Riley made a statement? Wanna know how he feels about getting used and thrown away like a *****.

Have they never been good then?

Someone needs to debunk the myth that three months of rest and relaxation defies age. That statement is unrelated to LeBron.

What about joe & jamal, they still playing like they're 25 & they're approaching mid 30s

Lebron lose 2-3 steps and he's still >>>>> everybody else in the league....alert me when he can't drive to the hoop effectively

Lebron lose 2-3 steps and he's still >>>>> everybody else in the league....alert me when he can't drive to the hoop effectively

According to nt, lebron not showing off his athleticism all the time like in cleveland is losing a step, but never had a serious injury to make that point somewhat factual, since hes getting older & is wise enough to not trying to make everything a highlight like when he younger means hes losing a step

Bron hasn't lost a step. I just think that 4 straight finals appearances had him a little tired.

Plus trying to carry Miami by himself against the Spurs was no easy task either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom