2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are lakers fans just going to be annoying until they are good again?

Sting-rafters.jpg

Gonna be some Cavs-Wizards battles again in the playoffs.

Hoping that everyone (Cavs/Wizards) can stay healthy when it matters and we get this matchup in the ECF.

Next domino to fall...I hope that they sign Kris Humphries.

Bulls
Knicks
Hawks
Hornets
Wizards
Heat
Pistons
Nets

No particular order.

U have Knicks and pistons in there.

So LeBron isn't going to make the playoffs????

Hawks might not make it.

BKN might have washed players but they are making it into the post season regardless.

Exactly . I never said he was a better basketball player than PG

Lance was their best player last year and he is out the door. Hibbert is garbage. Paul George is my man but u don't know what your gonna get with what his year last year. George hill is top 5 worst starting pgs. David west isn't giving you any more than he has , some jumpers/boards/toughness. Weak bench. I'm telling u those late season struggles and locker room problems will carry over. They stopped buying into Vogel and u think that's gonna stop next year ?

You just said Lance was their BEST player last year tho...

Just because you're more consistent it doesn't make you the best player on the team. And to be real, Lance was only slightly more consistent than PG was.

There's still a lot to sort out in both conferences. I would hit pause on ranking teams (in a specific manner) for the moment.

In no order...

Cleveland
Miami
Brooklyn
Washington wizards
Toronto
Chicago
Charlotte
Indiana

So basically same teams but swapping. ATL

Paul Pierce man!!!

This PROVES things are changing...a player WILLINGLY signed with the Wizards.

We're here. :pimp:

I don't give a **** about the Cavs. We're aiming for the top of the East. #DCRISING. LET'S ******* GOOOOOOO!!!
therockclapping.gif

Man I'm kinda happy for your Wizards :pimp:

That feeling must be amazing

Paul Pierce man!!!

This PROVES things are changing...a player WILLINGLY signed with the Wizards.

We're here. :pimp:

I don't give a **** about the Cavs. We're aiming for the top of the East. #DCRISING. LET'S ******* GOOOOOOO!!!
therockclapping.gif

Man I'm kinda happy for your Wizards :pimp:

That feeling must be amazing

Never thought I'd see the day, to be honest :lol:

Wizards have increased the gap between them an the Hornets for the best team in that division. Enjoy that, you guys deserve it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom