2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever thinks lj has four great years left your mistaken. Some other dude said 7

two at most.. Dudes bout to break down..

Wizards do need a bench but they could win the east with that squad if they improve as they should..

Last edited:
Only legitimate teams that could sign Durant in 2016 are the Thunder, Knicks and Wizards. Every other team is probably out of that equation.

If he goes East, man that may change the whole NBA landscape.

I really think it's a possibility.

His motivation has to be so low now.

:lol: hes only 32, how can you lose motivation when players you came up with all got paid & youre still unsigned & your boy left you because of your current play plus you got kobe getting big bucks & he was coming off an injury, thats already enough motivation for wade to not even be thinking about retirement, wade about to prove alot of people wrong next season 25ppg player, i got trust in him watch hes gonna be back

Hes gonna have a better season than d rose, him & bosh gonna be hungry, top 3 seed in the east, they got luol plus a healthy granger with shabazz, :lol: yall sleep, miami chillin

Happy about the Pau pickup. Wish we could still add an athletic wing. At this point i'd be happy with Shawn Marion, just need somebody to take minutes off Jimmy

I hope LJ doesnt mean LeBron James. 
I am now under the mindset that most of the people here will be posting nonsense for many years to come.
That sig though 
pimp.gif

At 29 years old, Lebron looks to be in his best physical shape ever - and dudes go out on a limb and say he has 2 great years left :lol: maybe that's why he signed for two years.

Seems legit.

I always said the same thing about wade and was laughed etc etc..
And whatta you know... 32 and breaking down....

Dude looked gassed during the finals. That's great shape .. Okay.

obviously we shall see-----

what does that have to do with the the Lakers?

Last edited:
At 29 years old, Lebron looks to be in his best physical shape ever - and dudes go out on a limb and say he has 2 great years left :lol: maybe that's why he signed for two years.

Seems legit.
He's gonna retire and play football for the Cowboys. Superstar tight end in the making. Jimmy Graham 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom