2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Bron peaked ?

Seemed a step slower this year , not sure if its from lack of effort or what but something was off especially in the Finals.

I remember about halfway thru the season he got his first triple double I was like nah that can't be right.

his 08/09 and 09/10 seasons were so much fun to watch

carmelo visiting with the wiz? :wow:

doc.gif

Last edited:
Melo played his *** off the past 2 seasons. He did everything you could ask out of a player. Whether someone else helped out is a different story.

Any link that has the news of Melo visiting the Wizards? I can't find anything....

he won 54 gms with jr as his #2 option under mike woodson,

he was the only one that showed up this season

give the man some credit

Quake is an unselfish big, stop it
Didn't say he was selfish. Asked if he makes anyone around him better?

He absolutely does. He's a great passer. Him running the floor spaces the floor for shooters in transition. The defense has to rotate to him when he's a roller, which creates opportunities for DJ around the rim and shooters in the corners.

He absolutely does. He's a great passer. Him running the floor spaces the floor for shooters in transition. The defense has to rotate to him when he's a roller, which creates opportunities for DJ around the rim and shooters in the corners.

Yup. Agreed. Blake's an extremely unselfish player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom