2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuse for melo to miss the playoffs.

I understand the east was awful, but the Knicks were terrible outside of melo.

dont know how everyone basically regressed

We lost our on the court coaches and leaders (Kidd, Sheed and Kurt Thomas)

This exposed how ridiculous Woodson is as a coach. He had his favorites in at the end of games even when they were hurting us.

Drawing up the same plays at the end of each game for Carmelo which was predictable as can be.

JR Smith was suspended and then hurt, got off to a very slow start but finished well.

Bargnani is trash.

Felton had a pretty good year with Kidd and Pablo. This year he was hurt and garbage. A huge decline in his game.

Woodson lost Shumpert and wasn't the same for the season. Dumb *** coach and foolish beef because of Shump banging his daughter.

All the BS and Carmelo still had the best year of his career.

Last edited:
I knew that was gonna get posted as soon as I saw it :lol:

Means nothing.

Were on vacation.. probably a countdown to being back home or until she has her baby.

Knicks suck

what else is there more to say? If Melo stays how do they improve? they cant..

Amare is unmovable especially for talent, Melo aint staying 1 more season to lose and be ridiculed just to shed some salary and who the hell wants to come to the Knicks anyways.

I dont see any way he stays period. if he does, hes a moron. i dont even care for Melo, hes talented and this is his last chance to make his OWN choice about where he wants to play and win, if he picks the knicks hes a certified loser for life and im still gonna laugh in 30 years when hes crying on TV in a documentary about how he never came close to winning a ring.

Means nothing in the grand scheme of things, since Lebron hasn't even talked to the cavs.

I just read this as her showing how she prefers ohio over everything.

Knicks suck

Amare is unmovable especially for talent, Melo aint staying 1 more season to lose and be ridiculed just to shed some salary and who the hell wants to come to the Knicks anyways.

I dont see any way he stays period. if he does, hes a moron. i dont even care for Melo, hes talented and this is his last chance to make his OWN choice about where he wants to play and win, if he picks the knicks hes a certified loser for life and im still gonna laugh in 30 years when hes crying on TV in a documentary about how he never came close to winning a ring.

I see why you get murdered in every NBA thread now :lol:

I see why you get murdered in every NBA thread now
laugh.gif
Dude is the offical NT troll....

Melo stays: Improve through 2015 FA when they have 55 mill to spend. He's still attractive and a great option for another 3 years = Reload
Melo leaves: Get some 2014 picks and a player, tank for a top 3 pick in 2015, still have 50 mill to spend in 2015 FA = Rebuild

Pretty much what it comes down to. Both have their positives and negatives. I'm excited for our future though.

Glad we kept our most important pick :lol:

Last edited:
Knicks about to become Utah jazz status

Caramelo just opted out on contract
In writing....

Straight up irrelevant and hopeless..

No roster and a first year coach?
Maybe thell see a nice nba draft soon
Cause that records gonna be atrocious

Sorry Knicks fans

Last edited:
Dudes whole post was valid...
I didn't disagree with not one statement..don't see no trolling in that..chill

Knicks suck

I see why you get murdered in every NBA thread now :lol:

and whats wrong with my post? did i say something wrong?

i dont think so...

Last edited:
It's pretty much a fact that NT knows exactly who will in a ring and in what year, and whose gonna be the finals MVP :lol: :smh:

Dudes probly got Wiggins career already mapped out for him down to his per and win shares or whatever geeky stat is trending these days.

Serious question...can a team be built around Melo? A contending team, where he's the focal point and the rest doesn't consist of jr smith.

“@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Knicks have explored possibility of swapping Iman Shumpert for late first-round pick heading into Thursday's draft”

Thunder :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom